Plants which smell like Cannabis

edited July 2011 in Life
Does anyone know of any plants which smell like Cannabis? Every time I go out into the garden and walk past a certain area, I get a huge whiff of what smells a LOT like weed. I looked around the flowerbed but there's just some regular plants growing there. My neighbor is some 80 year old Christian woman who looks like the only drug she's ever taken is Coffee, and the neighbor on the other side of me doesn't have any Cannabis plants outside at all (I checked). The only thing I can think of is either my Christian granny neighbor is growing a shit load of weed in her shed, or there's something in my flowerbed which smells like Cannabis...

Ideas?

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Read!

There is a house next to my Uni campus that I walk past almost every day and I swear they either have the above plant, or a grow-op going on. The place is well concealed. While I grew Cannabis I was thinking of using that story details as a cover-up.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
    Azalea's often smell like pot. Cleoma and hibscus have similar shaped leaves but their flowers look nothing like weed.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    Maybe she is burning incense. Old women love to have smelly things like that around them to cover up the general odour of piss.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited July 2011
    Charred catnip smells just like weed. It's great if you want to rip someone off.

Check the neighbors for dumb preteens.