Make Love To Your Washing Machine

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Life
Metallic Taste In Mouth <--- Title Suggestion by Gary Fartser

We have all this fantasy of making love to a modern and hot looking washing machine with clear cuts and an open door with soapy water in it. I been hanging out with my Aero Asia Washing machine for a two months and we have am amazing Chemistry, she knows how to spin for me and she even gives me some amazing wet and clean blow jobs. I means he is everything that I ever wanted, she doesn't complain and she only wants some clothes and electricity.

Our relationship started when I was washing my underwear one day and I set the timer for 5 minutes but when I came back I saw the my underwear floating around and it wasn't cleaned. Instead my cum (which I did when I was watching a dog fucking a cat) was more prominent. I was amazed at this new phenomena and I decided to open the lid. Just then a spark of electricity went through my naked body and I got an erection and at the same time I came on my washing machine and it magically started to spin again.

To tell you the truth, I was buzzed from this amazing and unnatural experience. I have fucked a lot of wild animals IMO this was the best orgasm ever. So, thinking that my washing machines me wants me, I started licking the lid and started rubbing my dick. I was hard in an instant and since the washing machine had one hole which actually seemed reasonable, I started to insert my hard dick in it.

Instead of harsh pain what I felt was a feeling which I missed for years. It's like a fucking a dead girl while she is still wet and I was in a different place. In and out I went, with my dick bleeding and my washing machine spinning and pushing my dick back because I was fucking the drain hole.

I came and a bolt of pure love electricity went into my dick and up to my head and I came, I came like mad man fucking for the first time. It was unlike anything I have ever felt before and it was just amazing.

We do make out every Sunday, I do the laundry with my dick in the drain hole and I haven't cheated with her but I do fancy the next door washing machine which is unlike this babe front door loading.

Comments