Loving Bits

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Life
In the last century love making became complicated, no longer did the porking and sucking matter. People wanted something different, something amazing, something out of the ordinary, something that was just fan fucking tastic. I have been working with the Taliban Agency Recruitment of Young Jihad's (TARYJ) and in my line of work I have seen some pretty weird stuff. I have a wife and two little girls and I love them very much.

But I fell in love with this girl who was 15 at that time. She came in wearing Burkha and and begged to be included. Seeing that at that time Taliban wasn't recruiting girls, I took her in my wing. Her name was Umber, she had long dark hair, her eyes were dark brown and here body was just amazing. Best of all, she was a virgin. My wife is 32 years-old and my daughters are just reaching puberty. But as soon as I saw her I knew I was in love with her.

But she was different. She just wanted to kill infidels and take down Islam enemies. You couldn't get close to her because according to her, she wants her body to remain pure. I dreamed about fucking her virgin pussy but I knew deep inside that it wouldn't be something that I will enjoy. So, I trained her. Told her how to make bombs, how to protect herself, told her to trust me in everything. Her training remained hidden but brothers in my circle knew about it. I told them at I am preparing an ultimate warrior that will strike fear in the enemies of Allah.

She was 16 when the day came, I strapped the faulty bombs to her legs and other none vital parts and I made sure the blast would just kill her but keep her body in usable state. I walked her through everything, we planned days for it. I told her to walk through some street and then turn and she will come to a check post.

She did what I told her, but when she turned she saw me in the end of the street and before she can say anything, the explosive went off. It was instant, the explosives were well placed. Off goes her legs and before she can scream, I shot her straight in the head. IMO I helped her reached to ALLAH faster.

Off I ran to her, collecting her bits and putting them in the VAN. I drove to my hideout and her blood was covering the VAN floor but I didn't bother with it. My dick was hard and I wanted to fuck. My mind was racing with the scene, the way her legs parted and her body just lost control and fell to the ground. It was ART.

I threw her on the floor, her body was streaming blood, I got the towel and started cleaning her. She was dead but I didn't intend to fuck her in that state. In ten minutes she was ready, I dropped my shalwar and parted her legs. I should have told her to shave before dying but fuck it, her dead pussy wanted me and I just wanted to fuck her.

It was hard, I got in the third try with the help of ALLAH's name and the funny thing is, it feels different. I fucked my wife on her wedding night and I know the sensation. Fucking a virgin dead girl is different. You know that in Islam people who die in the name of ALLAH, there bodies remain alive, I mean they don't decompose. Well, it's not true because I could see that she was losing her beauty and her skin was getting hard.

But I kept on fucking, I came and came again. As soon as I was finished with the pussy I went to ass. It was tight as hell but I didn't care. I chew her tits off, I licked her blood. I came in her pussy and then later chopped her to bits. She was the best fuck I have ever had and it's all because of her true dedication to ALLAH and the fight for Islam.

I never fucked a virgin like this and believe me, after this I went on to many hidden missions like it. Umber started it all, now Taliban has an active Female wing which I handle. There mission do fail some times but it's only with the virgins.