Having Sex With Waldo, A True Story of Paco

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Life
waldo.jpg

I have never been a fan of Waldo, with his ridiculous red and white stripes and slim figure I don't think anyone considered him as a sex symbol. It started back when I was 8 years old; my mum used to play “Where is Waldo” with me. It was fun trying to find that handsome slim dude with short hairs and that iconic shirt and long legs. I always wondered what Waldo will look like naked standing in the center of the picture. My mom didn't know about my obsession but I am sure she got suspicious when I started licking the picture.

My friends pointed at me and said to me that I looked like Waldo, if it was someone else I am sure they would be mad or angry at this but it didn't bother me. For me Waldo was everything, I reached my sexual maturity thanks to him. You know when you have those wet dreams where boobs and ass come at you at different angles, for me with was stripes of red and white and Waldo huge dick which was colored just like the stripes on his shirt. Red and white, it coiled around his dick.

I am sure I sucked his candy dick in my dreams and might even have fingered my asshole from time to time. I even went out and bought a candy that looked like Waldo's dick and I used to suck it all the time. I mean from school to college those candies played a big part in my life. I knew I was gay when I first started jerking off to Waldo pictures, it doesn't take a sex therapist to see it. I would buy Waldo pictures and buy Magazines and hide them and when no one was around, I would take them out and just lick them while jerking off. You have no idea how much good it feels when you're licking Waldo imaginary dick with your tongue tip and fingering your butthole at the same time. It's like the most amazing thing ever.

I never bothered with other boys or girls, unless they're Waldo fans. I met a guy named Jill Yaggert, we had a great time, we both shared the same interests, sucking dicks, fucking cats and molesting little girls. Jill was my buddy and my lover. We used to cosplay all the time. We would dress up like Waldo and fuck each other. The sessions were intense and went on for hours. We tried everything in the book of love.

My obsession got worse when I heard that you can print out life size sex dolls of Waldo. Jill left me when he went to prison for killing a bear cub with his bare hands. I was sad but I had the homemade sex doll which worked for me. I found another lover on the Internet. He was tall and athletic and he did tons of drugs. Like me he was a big fan of Waldo and we connected instantly. I called him Dave, he was sweet and his British accent was boner inducing. I learned how to suck cocks and do rimjobs thanks to him.

Dave was different, he didn't lick posters but preferred coloring his body with red and white and wearing a skin shirt and unlike Jill he would hide in different places and I would have to find him and then finger his asshole. He would become a lamp or sofa or just a chair and I had to fuck him in that position without moving him.

It was fun and we both enjoyed it. We drew apart when Dave got his girlfriend but we still share our obsession in private. I love Waldo and I still think about him. He has played a major part in my life and thanks to him; I have accepted my real self and moved on with life and love.

So, don’t be afraid and embrace yourself.

Comments