Sell and Recycle Used Electronics

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited August 2011 in Life
Trade in your used electronics today. Sell cell phones, laptops, digital cameras, and more at Gazelle. Over 250000 products accepted. Free shipping.

I heard a radio ad for this site today and actually remembered to look into it when I go home.

I looked into if a bit and it seems like a specialized eBay type of thing for electronics. I currently do not have and "gadgets" I am looking to sell but I do have four rack mount 4U servers based on Tyan Thunder K7 MB with dual AMD 2500 MP CPU's that I paid $100 each for about 3 years ago. I am going to look into this a little more next week and perhaps try to sell these for what I paid for them.

Here is the info from the FAQ page.
[h=3]How does it work?[/h] Gazelle is simple:
  1. Visit gazelle.com to receive an offer on your item: Search for the item you'd like to trade in on gazelle.com, answer a few quick questions, and we'll give you an offer in seconds.
  2. Ship us your item: Transactions with a value of at least $1 qualify for free shipping and many items qualify for free packaging as well. Simply print out your shipping label and send your item to us.
  3. You get paid: Once we receive your item, it will be hand evaluated by a trained member of our gadget lab team. If all checks out, we'll send your payment.
Back to top…

[h=3]What items do you accept?[/h] We currently accept products in more than 20 categories: Blu-Ray Players, Calculators, Camcorders, Camera Lenses, Cell Phones, Desktops, Digital Cameras, E-Readers, External Hard Drives, Gaming Consoles, GPS Devices, Home Audio, Laptops, LCD Monitors, Movies, MP3 Players, PDAs, Projectors, Satellite Radios, Streaming Media, and Video Games.
Back to top…

[h=3]I have a great idea on some improvements/changes for your site. How can I send in these suggestions?[/h] Thanks! Our customers help drive our service and are responsible for some pretty great Gazelle ideas. We'd love to hear any idea, thought, comment -- good or bad. Please reach out to the Customer Care team via live chat or email and they'll connect you with the right people.
Back to top…

[h=3]Is there any cost to having a Gazelle account?[/h] No, your Gazelle account is completely free. Having an account is totally optional. It is meant to help you track anything you've sent in to us and to save you time when you return by saving your address.
Back to top…

[h=3]Does Gazelle sell my personal information (my name, phone number, email address, etc.?)[/h] No, we never sell, rent, or share any of your personal information unless you have specifically opted in to receive offers from our partners. Please see our privacy policy for more details.
Back to top…

[h=3]What does Gazelle do with the items?[/h] Gazelle champions reuse first and recycling as a last resort. The idea is to keep working products in use as long as possible, extending their life, preventing e-Waste, and ensuring you receive value for your used goods. It's an idea we call reCommerce. When your item arrives at Gazelle, one of three things will happen:
  1. Retail channels: The majority of products sent to Gazelle still have life left in them so we find them a new, happy home. These products, frequently representing high end used goods, are resold through retail channels such as eBay and Amazon. This is the essence of reCommerce — You gazelle your unwanted gadget and we extend its life by selling it to someone who wants it. As a result, fewer items get thrown to the landfills or collect dust in a drawer, and fewer people buy brand new gadgets since used ones in great condition are available in the market.
  2. Wholesale channels: Some products that we receive in large quantity are sold to wholesale partners, who aggregate these items and resell them via their own networks globally.
  3. Recycling: A smaller portion of products that are sent to us are truly at the end of their useful life and are sent to domestic recycling partners who abide by the highest standards. To learn more about our recycling partners and promise click here.
Back to top…

[h=3]What is Gazelle?[/h] Gazelle provides an easy, fast, and safe way for you to sell or recycle electronics. When you gazelle cell phones, MP3 players, laptops, or other gadgets, you'll earn cash and help save the environment by keeping electronics moving and out of landfills.
Back to top…

[h=3]Do I have to purchase anything from Gazelle in order to find out the value of my item?[/h] No. Using Gazelle is completely free. Simply visit gazelle.com, search for your item, and answer a few questions to receive an offer.
Back to top…

[h=3]Can I call you on the telephone?[/h] No, we do not offer phone support at this time. Online chat and email allows us to serve more customers efficiently and answer your questions more quickly and accurately. We want to talk to you too, though, and are constantly evaluating the avenues for help we provide.
Back to top…

[h=3]How can I close my account?[/h] Closing your account is no problem. Just let us know by email or using live chat that you would like to close your account. Of course we hate to see you go so please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you first.
Back to top…

[h=3]How can I reach Customer Care?[/h] Our customer care team can be contacted via live chat , Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm EST, Sat, Sun 12pm - 8pm EST, or by email anytime.
Back to top…

[h=3]How does Gazelle calculate the value of my item?[/h] Gazelle built and owns the patent pending technology to dynamically price every item in our catalog. The system gathers market data from many sources such as online marketplaces to determine the true market value of an item at any given time, ensuring you receive the most accurate and up to date pricing available.
Back to top…

[h=3]Is there a limit on the number of items I can sell to Gazelle?[/h] You can trade in up to 5 of the same product at this time.
Back to top…

[h=3]You don't accept the electronic I have. Where can I find a place to recycle it?[/h] We've built a network of local recyclers that can help you with some items that we that we can't offer any money for or don't currently accept online. If you have items like CRT Monitors, Printers, or Fax Machines, you can search by zip code or state to find the drop off location nearest you.
Back to top…

[h=3]I can't find my item on your site.[/h] That can be frustrating. The first thing you should do is try searching for keywords like the brand name and the product name with spaces between them. If you can find the model number of the item (on the bottom or under the battery on most items), that usually does the trick. If you try that and have no luck it's possible that the item may not be in our catalog yet. If that is the case, we may be able to research it and add it for you. If you think this is the case with your item, please let us know what you have so we can research it here. If your item is in a category we don't support yet such as a printer or fax machine, we won't be able to make you an offer at this time.
Back to top…

[h=3]Do you accept TVs?[/h] Unfortunately, not at this time, but we are looking into it. If you have an old TV that you think should be recycled, please check out our local recycler network.
Back to top…

[h=3]What is a Personalized Offer?[/h] If you have an item that isn't in our catalog yet, but is in the categories we support, we'll research it, and add it to the catalog. Please allow us a little time to research and respond. Please note, we can't support adding video game or movie titles at this time.
Back to top…

[h=3]Do you take printers?[/h] Unfortunately, not at this time. Please check our local recycler network for help with your printer.
Back to top…

[h=3]How long does it take to get a Personalized Offer back from Gazelle?[/h] We pride ourselves on giving you fast service. Due to the unique nature of these offers however, each one can take a little time. Please be patient with us as it could take as much as a couple of weeks to research a product and respond.
Back to top…

[h=3]You stated that my item had water damage? What is this and how do you check it?[/h] Water damage may occur if your item is exposed to moisture in any way. This could mean it fell into water or simply that it was exposed to a damp environment. Most items have a sensor that is triggered when exposed to water. To check for water damage, we take a look at this sensor and if it is triggered, we consider the phone water damaged. Many water damaged phones still appear to be in full working condition, but the indicator sticker being tripped typically does change the value we can offer.
Back to top…

[h=3]What are my specs/what are specs?[/h] Specs are the specifications or technical features of your gadget (for ex. megapixels on a camera). You'll need to know a few things about the item you're trying to sell, but if you're not sure it's OK to guess. Remember though, the more you guess, the less accurate the offer you get will be.
Back to top…

[h=3]How do I know that my coupon (bonus code) has been applied?[/h] If you enter a bonus code during checkout, you'll see it reflected as a distinct line item after the value of your box. You can see this in a few places such as on the right side of the screen during checkout, on the thank you page when you're done, and in the emails we send you about your box.
Back to top…

[h=3]I was setting up my transaction and an error page came up. What do I do now?[/h] We try our best to keep the site working and free of errors, but every now and then there could be something that we miss. If you run into an error on the site, the first thing to do is to make sure that your internet browser is supported by gazelle. Currently we support Internet Explorer 6, 7, and 8, Firefox 3.0+, Safari 4.0+, and Google Chrome. We also require that your browser has JavaScript support enabled. If you're still encountering the error, you may want to try clearing your browser's cookies and trying again. If all else fails, you can contact our Live Chat team and ask them to help enter the items for you. If you could also let us know what you were doing when the error happened, as well as what browser you were using, that will help us find and fix the issue for other people that might run into it.
Back to top…

[h=3]How can I remove an item from my order (before checkout, after checkout)?[/h] To remove an item from your order, click on your box in the top right corner. Select the item you would like to remove and click 'remove item.'
Back to top…

[h=3]If I have checked out already. Can I still add items to this box?[/h] Unfortunately you cannot add items to an order once you have completed the transaction. Please start a new order for the additional items. You can ship both orders together in the same physical box, but please remember to include the packing slips for both transactions.
Back to top…

[h=3]How do I use my bonus code? Where do I add this?[/h] During checkout, you can enter your Bonus Code at any point in the process by clicking on a link on the right of the screen, just under your offer total.
Back to top…

[h=3]If I cancel my order can I still use my bonus code on another transaction?[/h] Different bonus codes have different rules; however most can only be used once per customer and will not work on video games or movies.
Back to top…

[h=3]Why can't I find my item?[/h] It might be what you're searching for. Try finding the model number of the item you want to sell and searching for that. We are constantly updating our site with new products and categories. If your item is not in our catalog yet, we'll research it and make you a personal offer, then add it to the catalog. If the category you're trying to sell in is not supported yet, let us know so we can look into adding it.
Back to top…

[h=3]Can I sell more than one item to Gazelle at once?[/h] Yes, you most definitely can. Once you've completed the transaction for your first item, search for and add more items until you're done. You can add up to 5 of the same item to your box.
Back to top…

[h=3]Where is that box you promised?[/h] We are sorry to hear you have not received your box yet - rather than keep waiting, it may be faster for you to use your own packaging. You can use any sturdy box you have around the house, or you can obtain free shipping boxes at most US Post Offices. Securely package your item and print the shipping label we emailed you when you completed your transaction (it is an attachment). Depending on your location, it typically takes between 3 and 8 days for your box to arrive, If it's been more than 10 days and your box hasn't arrived, and you'd still like one, contact customer care through chat or email and we'll send out another one.
Back to top…

[h=3]I thought you advertise that you pay for shipping. Why are you not providing me with a prepaid shipping label?[/h] Shipping is free for boxes with a value of at least $1. Unfortunately, we cannot provide free shipping for items without value unless they are shipped as part of a transaction with items of value. You are still welcome to send items without value and we will ensure they are responsibly recycled.
Back to top…

[h=3]What if I have mailed my item to you but I forgot to include an accessory?[/h] If you forgot any part of your order, mail it to us with attention to customer care at 2700 Story Road West, Suite 100, Irving, TX 75038. Include the name of the item sent in, your name, and your transaction number- looks like SR123456789 and is located in the email we sent you immediately following your transaction. Unfortunately, we cannot pay for shipping for items that you forgot using the original label.
Back to top…

[h=3]Do I need to remove the SIM card from my phone? How do I remove the SIM card?[/h] Yes, we recommend that you remove the SIM card from your phone before sending it to us. The SIM card holds data related to your unique phone number and we don't need it to evaluate the phone. On most devices, the SIM card is located under the battery and can easily be ejected. iPhone SIM cards are a little tricky. They are at the top of the phone. To remove the SIM from an iPhone, insert the end of a SIM eject tool or a small thin paper clip into the hole on the SIM tray. Press firmly and push it straight in until the tray pops out, remove the card, and replace the tray. For further assistance please contact our customer support team via live chat and we'll do our best to talk you through it.
Back to top…

[h=3]Does Gazelle accept items from outside of the United States?[/h] No. We currently do not accept items from outside of the United States.
Back to top…

[h=3]How can I get a status update on my transaction if I don't have a Gazelle account?[/h] It's easy. There's a link at the top of every page of the site to help. All you need to know is the email address you used when you checked out. With that we can look up details about your transaction.
Back to top…

[h=3]Can I track my item once I accept your offer?[/h] If you have a Gazelle account, you can access this information by logging in. Click the My Account link near the top right corner of your screen. Even if you don't have an account you can access the status of a transaction by submitting the transaction number (looks like SR12345678910) and your email address through our tracking system.
Back to top…

[h=3]What is the status of my item?[/h] You can access this information in two ways:
  1. If you have an account: Click the My Account link near the top right corner of your screen and log in. Once signed into your account you will be able to view status of your Gazelle transactions.
  2. If you did not create an account: Even if you don't have an account, you can access the status of a transaction by submitting the transaction number (looks like SR12345678910) and your email address through our tracking system.
Back to top…

[h=3]When does my offer expire?[/h] The value of electronics typically declines over time so we can only honor your offer for 30 days. If we receive your item after the 30 day period, your offer may change. If your offer has expired, but you would still like to sell your item to Gazelle, simply return to gazelle.com and create a new box with the updated prices.
Back to top…

[h=3]I don't have everything that my device came with. Can I still sell it?[/h] Yes! When calculating your offer, one thing we consider is the accessories you have for your item. In some cases, having original accessories may increase your value. If you don't have the accessories, just answer the questions accurately to receive an accurate offer.
Back to top…

[h=3]What was the tracking number on my package?[/h] If you shipped your item through FedEx or USPS, you can track your package in one of two ways:
  1. If you created an account: Log into your account on gazelle.com. From there you will be able to find your tracking number and track your package.
  2. If you do not have an account: Please contact customer care through email or chat. Have your transaction number with you when you contact us. The number looks like SR123456789 and is located in the email we sent you immediately following your transaction.
Back to top…

[h=3]How do I track my package?[/h] If we provided you with a prepaid shipping label via USPS or FedEx, you can enter the carrier tracking number on their web sites.
USPS FedEx
Back to top…

[h=3]I was given one mailing label but I have two boxes, how can I receive an additional label?[/h] We're happy to help you get another shipping label. Contact customer care through live chat or email to let us know, and we'll send you another one.
Back to top…

[h=3]My label has a weight on it, but I'm sure my box is heavier than that. What should I do?[/h] That's OK. The shipping carrier will bill Gazelle for the difference in price if there is any.
Back to top…

[h=3]The box sent was too small, can I use the label on another box?[/h] We're sorry the box we sent you didn't work out. You can use the label on any box. Just package you items in any box you have around your home, shoe box, gift box, they'll all work just fine and secure the shipping label to the box. You can also get larger Priority Mail boxes free at most Post Offices.
Back to top…

[h=3]I thought you were going to send a box- why didn't I get one?[/h] We do not send a box to everyone. If you were eligible for a box you would have been notified at checkout, and would have been sent an email when we shipped it. If you did not receive a box, but believe you should have, contact customer care through live chat or email and they will check it out.
Back to top…

[h=3]I live outside of the US can I use your service?[/h] No. At this time, we can only accept items sent from within the United States.
Back to top…

[h=3]Can I send more than one order in the same box?[/h] Yes you can. Please just make sure that you include all packing slips we sent you via email.
Back to top…

[h=3]Do I have to go to the Post Office to ship my item?[/h] Based on your transaction, we select one of three shipping options for you.
  1. If we have sent you a prepaid USPS box: You can drop it off with the USPS, either at a Postal facility or with a Letter Carrier.
  2. If you have printed a UPS shipping label: You can drop your box off at any UPS location nationwide.
  3. If you have printed a FedEx shipping label: You can drop your box off at any FedEx location nationwide.
Back to top…

[h=3]How do I package my item?[/h] Electronic devices require special attention during packing to ensure their safe arrival at the destination. If you have it, package your item first in its original packaging and then secure it in a box with plenty of packing material. If you don't have the original packaging, antistatic bubble wrap and plenty of extra cushioning should be used when packaging these items. To reduce environmental impact, we reuse all packing materials so feel free to stuff it full. Gazelle is not responsible for goods that you ship. If you are uncomfortable with packaging your item yourself consider having these items professionally packed at a FedEx or UPS location.
Back to top…

[h=3]I printed my shipping label, but I do not have a label pouch. Do I need one?[/h] Nope, you don't need a pouch. Just secure the label to your box using clear, sturdy tape and make sure the ship-to address and bar codes are completely visible. If you would rather use a label pouch, they're available at most shipping drop-off counters for your convenience.
Back to top…

[h=3]Does Gazelle offer any other shipping methods?[/h] We offer free shipping within the United States on transactions of at least $1. Depending on your transaction, we will assign you a shipping method, either USPS, UPS or FedEx. To take advantage of the free shipping, you must use the method assigned to your transaction. You are welcome to use any other shipping carrier at your own expense.
Back to top…

[h=3]Is my package insured against loss or damage?[/h] Your package is insured up to the value we offered you during your online transaction. So if we said your items were worth $100, your shipment is insured up to $100. This insurance covers the shipment from loss due to carrier misconduct or loss of the entire shipment, However it is not coverage for inadequate packing. Please remember that electronics are delicate and need to be packed with care.
Back to top…

[h=3]What happens once I have sent in my item?[/h] Once your item is received, it will be hand evaluated by a trained member of our gadget lab team where your offer is confirmed and all personal data removed. The vast majority of items move through this process quickly and we are able to send payment within about a week of receiving your item. Throughout the process, we'll send you email updates about the status of your item.
Back to top…

[h=3]What happens if you disagree with the condition I select for my item?[/h] If our evaluation does not match up with the one you completed online, the offer may decrease or increase. If your offer changes for any reason, you will receive an email with the new value and the reason for any changes. You can either accept the offer or ask that we return the item to you. If you do not respond to us within 5 days, we'll assume you are alright with the new offer and move forward automatically.
Back to top…

[h=3]I declined my item, how long does it take for this to be returned to me?[/h] If your offer was revised and you declined the new offer, we are happy to ship your item back to you for free. You will receive an email from us letting you know your item is on its way back. This typically takes place in 3 to 5 days.
Back to top…

[h=3]Why was my offer reduced?[/h] Every item sent to us is hand evaluated by a trained member of our gadget lab team based on the information you provided. If our evaluation does not match up with the one you completed online, the offer may decrease or increase accordingly. For example, if you said your phone was in good condition, with no water damage, but actually it's in fair condition with water damage, the offer will be reduced. On the flip side, if you said your iPod was in poor condition, but when we saw it we thought it was actually is good condition, we'll increase the value for you.
Back to top…

[h=3]When are you going to take a look at my item?[/h] Once we've received an item, our Gadget Lab Team will typically check it out in less than a week. Please note that if you've sent us more than one item in a box, things may move through the process at different speeds. We'll keep you up to date with how things are moving via frequent emails. Of course, if you have any questions during the process, just reach out to Customer Care so we can help.
Back to top…

[h=3]What happens if I disagree with the Gazelle's assessment or adjusted offer?[/h] If you disagree with our revised offer, we will gladly return your item to you on our dime. In the email where we tell you about the change, there is a link which you can follow to decline the new offer. Once you let us know that is what you want, we'll get it back to you in a matter of days. If you do not respond within 5 days, we assume you are okay with the change and move forward automatically. Once the 5 day deadline passes, you will not be able to recover your item for you so it's important that you decline the new offer within the deadline if you prefer to do so. If you need help accepting or declining a revised offer, feel free to reach out to Customer Care anytime. The team can also answer any questions you may have about the new offer.
Back to top…

[h=3]What happens if Gazelle revises my offer but I never respond to the emails about it?[/h] We'll reach out to you a few times. First, to let you know about the change and give you the option to accept it or decline it. If you proactively accept your new offer, we'll move forward with payment immediately, and if you decline the new offer, we'll ship your item back to you on our dime. We'll email again two more times to remind you that the offer has been revised, just to be sure you are aware of the change. After five days, we will initiate payment for the revised value or, if there is no value, recycle the item responsibly.
Back to top…

[h=3]How do I get paid?[/h] One of the fun things about using Gazelle is you get to pick how you get paid. Choose from a check, PayPal, Walmart Prepaid Visa, or Amazon.com® gift card. You can also select from more than 100 approved charities and donate the value of your items to your favorite cause.
Back to top…

[h=3]How long does it take for me to get paid?[/h] For the vast majority of items, payment is issued within a week once your items arrive.
Back to top…

[h=3]I received word that my payment was mailed but I haven't received it. What do I do?[/h] Unfortunately we cannot control the speed of the US Postal Service, but if it's been more than 14 days since we said we mailed your payment, contact us through email or chat and we'll be happy to look into it for you.
Back to top…

[h=3]Do you pay for recycling items?[/h] If you have items in the categories we support, that are in very poor condition, do not work in any way, or are too old to be reused we will not be able to pay you for them. We'd still like to help you ensure that they are recycled responsibly though. As long as you're sending us something of value, the shipping is always free. If you only have recyclable items, we cannot pay for shipping so you may find it easier to locate a local recycler.
Back to top…

[h=3]How long does it take from the time I ship my item to you for inspection to the time I receive my payment?[/h] The time of delivery via UPS, FedEx, or the United States Post is out of our control, but from most parts of the United States is typically only a few days. Once we receive your item, we'll send you an email letting you know. From this point, we evaluate and issue payment for most items within a week.
Back to top…

[h=3]How can I find out what items this payment covers?[/h] It's easy. There's a link at the top of every page where you can look up details about your transaction.
Back to top…

[h=3]What is the status of my payment?[/h] It's easy. There's a link at the top of every page where you can look up details about your transaction.
Back to top…

[h=3]My payment has not arrived, what do I do now?[/h] Payment is typically issued within one week from when we receive your item. When your payment is issued, you will receive an email letting you know. Once we initiate payment, the time it takes for it to reach you will vary, depending on how you chose to be paid. Please allow up to two weeks for any payment that is sent through the mail. If you sent us more than one item, please note, that payments are issued per item, not per box. We do our best to consolidate payments into a lump sum, but because different items move through our evaluation process at different speeds, you may receive multiple payments if you had more than one item in your box. If you have any questions or concerns about your payment, please contact customer care through chat or email and we'll be happy to check on your status.
Back to top…

[h=3]How can I change the mailing address for my payment?[/h] Up until payment is issued, you can change your mailing address in one of two ways:
  1. If you have an account: Log into your account, and from there you will be able to update your address. This change will be immediately reflected in our records and be applicable for any open or future transactions.
  2. If you did not create an account: You will need to notify customer care of your new address. We recommend doing this using live chat as it is the quickest way for us to update your address, but email works fine too. You will need your transaction number which is located in the email we sent you immediately following your checkout. It looks like this: SR12345678910.
Back to top…

[h=3]Can I change my payment method?[/h] You can change your payment option in one of two ways:
  1. If you created an account: Log into your account and from there you will be able to change your payment option. This has to be done before we finish checking out your items.
  2. If you did not create an account: You will need to contact customer care to change your payment option. We recommend doing this through live chat because it is the fastest way for us to update your payment option, but email works too. You will need your transaction number which is located in the email we sent you immediately following checkout and looks like this: SR12345678910.
Back to top…

[h=3]How long do I have to change my mind on the payment method?[/h] Updates and changes to payment options must be made before we finish checking out your item. We'll send you an email when this happens. Please note, the process only takes a few days once your box arrives so you'll need to be quick.
Back to top…

[h=3]How can I check what address I gave you for payment?[/h] It's easy. There's a link at the top of every page where you can look up details about your transaction.
Back to top…

[h=3]My PayPal payment was sent to the wrong email address, what do I do?[/h] If you know and have access to the email address, the easiest and fastest solution is to add that address to your PayPal account. Then you should be able to access the payment. If that's not possible, please contact customer care through live chat or email. We will send a request to PayPal to refund the money and reissue to the correct address. Please note, that it may take up to 30 days for PayPal to refund and reissue payment.
Back to top…

[h=3]I forgot my password. What should I do?[/h] If you have forgotten your password, click on 'Forgot your password' link on the sign-in page and follow the on-screen directions to reset your password. This will send an email to the email address associated with your account. From a link in this email, you'll be asked to create a new password.
Back to top…

[h=3]How do I sign out?[/h] To end your session, just click "Logout" at in the top right corner of any page on our site. We encourage you to sign out of your account after each session to protect the security of your personal information.
Back to top…

[h=3]I did not receive a confirmation email when I registered.[/h] If you have not received the confirmation email, it may have been blocked by a spam filter. It is important that you are able to receive email from Gazelle because we send you updates every step of the way as your items pass through our process. If you find the email in a spam folder, please adjust your settings appropriately so you can accept future emails from Gazelle. If our emails are not caught in your spam filter, please reach out to our Customer Care team so we can help research and resolve the problem.
Back to top…

[h=3]How can I buy the items you take in?[/h] Many of the highest quality items we take in can be purchased at the Gazelle Store on eBay.
Back to top…

[h=3]How can I contact the eBay team?[/h] You can contact our eBay team by email at [email protected]. You can also contact them directly through eBay by clicking 'ask a question' found at the top of any of our eBay item pages, or by viewing your 'won' items in My eBay.
Back to top…

[h=3]Can I return my eBay purchase?[/h] Yes. Just initiate your return by contacting us within 30 days of delivery. When you receive your item from our eBay store, you will receive information about our return policy and how to return your item. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Back to top…

[h=3]I purchased an item from eBay, how do I return it?[/h] You can initiate a return within 30 days by contacting [email protected]. Please make sure to include your eBay item number and the reason for the return in your message. We will respond with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number as well as further instructions within about 1 business day. We will send updates when we receive and process your return. Please allow up to 5 business days for your refund to be issued back to the original payment source.
Back to top…

[h=3]Can I exchange my eBay purchase?[/h] Unfortunately, because of the unique nature of the goods we sell we cannot provide exchanges (but we often have similar models available if you view our current inventory!)
Back to top…

[h=3]Has my item been shipped?[/h] Typically, 'won' items are shipped within 2 business days of payment being received. We will notify you at your eBay-registered email address when your item is shipped. To check your order status, just go to 'My eBay' and view your won items using the left-side menu.
Back to top…

[h=3]Is the description correct?[/h] We know accurate descriptions help you make a smart decision about purchasing from us so we hand evaluate every item before it is listed for sale. Each item is given a general condition of Poor, Fair, Good, or Perfect and all are in working condition unless specifically stated otherwise. Sometimes there are more specific notes regarding the condition in the 'visual defects' field. The only accessories that are included are the accessories that are explicitly listed in the description. Please also note that the photo is a stock photograph.
Back to top…

[h=3]Do I have to pay for return shipping?[/h] Return shipping for anything that is our fault is free within the United States.

If anyone else decides to use this before I get around to please post here and let us know what your experience was like.

Comments