Fingernail Fetish, As Told By Alfred

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Life
nails.jpg

There are two things that get me excited guns and my fingernails. I live isolated from society and nothing really excites me about anything, I mean the city life etc. it's just boring for me. I am always looking for new ways to have fun or keep myself entertained. My friend TDR used to share my passion about guns but then he openly confessed he loves me and I had to back off from him.

I didn't enjoy leaving TDR I mean we had such an amazing chemistry, we used to finish each other sentences and hell are bitch fights were legendary. After he left my life became a bit sad, I mean it was a sad before but I had my guns with me. I used to spent hours oiling them and reloading them and the firing them. I even tried jerking off while reloading a shotgun and I even came in the nozzle one time. Plus, you're a not man unless you fire a rifle pressed between your crouch. The feeling is just weird and amazing.

With my gun fetish going on, I had to keep myself occupied with something different. I have been collecting fingernails since I was a kid. I don't know why but I always fancied playing with my fingernails. Hell, I even made a castle using fingernails one time and combining Lego and fingernails is just fun. So, it didn't take me long to in-cooperate my fingernails into my sex life. In the old days I used to bite and eat my nails but that's just child play now. I am sure everyone has done it.

I know a guy who licked his boogers while jerking off, so I thought why not try doing that. I didn't go that well, I mean the nails just weren't going it for me. They're small and don't pack enough punch. I decided to take out my collection jars. I mark my fingers nails per year. So, I have a 2010 collection jar and so on. I took couple of nails from each jar and then stuffed them inside a plastic bag. I wrapped it around using a tape and then made into a lookalike dildo.

The next part was easy, some lube and shoving later I got my fingernail dildo up my ass and then I start jerking off. The thing about the fingernails is that's loosely packed and if my asshole contracts it's going to put pressure on it and the fingernails will start to move around. The sensation was unexpected and after a while I started focusing on the dildo.

Unfortunately, the pack broke and my asshole was littered with my fingernails. I panicked for a minute but then I just relaxed and one by one the fingers nails came out. It hurt but I was sweating for all the extra work. You should give this a try sometimes.

Thanks GMB for the idea.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Fucking MORE? Dfg, we need to have more "normal" CMS entries you sick fuck!

For shame. People, come up with some good CMS entries. thewanderer's attitude depends on it!
  • edited August 2011
    It's fucked up, I agree. However, the Erotica section in the CMS is definitely lacking and a little bit of fun in the form of creative writing never hurt anyone. As for those good entries - I'm well up for writing something soon! I just need an idea.