X-Men: First Class [2011]

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
x-men-first-class-cast.jpg

Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-MEN.

IMDB
Rotten

Torrent - 720pRIP

To call this movie shit would be an insult to shit. Dammit, not in the mood to troll you guys. This movie was amazing especially if you watch it in glorious 1080p (17GB Rip) with 7.1 Surround. Holy shit, the effects were top notch, the story was decent but most of all, it was an amazing journey for me. I am NOT a fan of comics, I never read any comics in my childhood but I did watch X-Men movies. I fell in love with this series after the last movie. The scene in which the most powerful mutant passes away.. it was just awesome, also I did watch Wolverine as well.

I had high hope for this movie that's why I downloaded the best rip possible and it didn't disappoint. It was entertaining, it had action and dialogue and overall if you didn't think too hard, it was acceptable as a pre-sequel or whatever.

If you guys have IPT account look for this torrent: X-Men.First.Class.2011.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS.AC3.2Au dio-HDC

Awesome movie.

Comments