Is there a story behind your username?

2»

Comments

• TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    My username is an ideal I strive towards. I figure, a person who speaks the truth is the thing a forum needs most. Plus one to anyone who knows where my avatar comes from.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mine is pretty self explanatory. It has been my nickname from all the girls I've fucked :p
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mashlehash was a name I made up for my username in bongtvlive.com about...2 years ago.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Its an acronym of my alias at some other sites.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    I choose this name because I couldn't think of a new one and then I realised later that there are several others that are better but no one will change it :mad:
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    Tittie Lovin' Vato ?

Nope :p But its a name I don't use much anymore and i use a modified version of it as my standard online alias.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Your avatar is Dwight. :/

So? That just means that I, Nibbler, am a fan of The Office
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    My name as stupid as it sounds came from a biology movie we watched back in high school. The people that were in some other country were digging up dead mamoths out of the ice and they called one of em jar' kof.
    Made the whole school lolz for a short while
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    My name as stupid as it sounds came from a biology movie we watched back in high school. The people that were in some other country were digging up dead mamoths out of the ice and they called one of em jar' kof.
    Made the whole school lolz for a short while

jarkof megadeth megadeth jarkof jarkof jarkof megadeth megadeth megadeth jarkof
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof megadeth megadeth jarkof jarkof jarkof megadeth megadeth megadeth jarkof

LOLZ Unfortunately I'm the only person on this site who has any idea what your getting at.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well My original totse user name 2-0-0-4 was given to me by spectral

After awhile I just changed it to pill popper for no good reason then a change

I attempted to go back to 2-0-0-4 on zoklet but then got flogged for doing so
    Ended up having to plead with Mandy to get it back as some fucking goof had swiped it
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    No, none at all.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    im a breeder of them
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    hackthissite-noob cuz i went to that site and i was a noob. i couldnt think of a name. made sense at the time, fuck y'all.
  • edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    hackthissite-noob cuz i went to that site and i was a noob. i couldnt think of a name. made sense at the time, fuck y'all.

Hahaa, that's awesome. I used to have an account on HBH... We've all been there :facepalm: