High School of the Dead

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
8czWvvO7tRac0kERT860vBtjERqks7U4bdDG.jpg

High School of the Dead is an Anime released fully earlier this year following Students and the School Nurse as they try to escape a Zombie outbreak at their High School. I've only just started watching but it's fucking awesome. Here's a brief overview from someone more Geeky than I.
Highschool of the Dead is set in the present day, beginning as the world is struck by a deadly pandemic that turns humans into zombies, euphemistically referred to by the main characters as "Them".

The story follows a group of high school students, the high school's nurse, and a young girl as they fight their way to safety through the deadly streets of Japan during a worldwide catastrophic event known as the "Outbreak". As the cast tries to survive the zombie apocalypse, they must also face the additional threats of societal collapse, in the form of dangerous fellow survivors, and the possible decay of their own moral codes.

The .MKV files are best viewed in VLC player and there are English subtitles. I didn't realise so I learnt by depeting then kicking myself.

Go forth and watch. Tits, pants, blood, zombies and Japanese squealing! Can't say fairer than that.

Download.