On a Bit of a CMS Spree.

edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Firstly, I'd like to issue a quick apology to anyone who's written an article in the last few weeks and hasn't seen it submitted to the CMS. I'll admit I've been a bit busy lately, and this has rubbed off onto my duty of adding content to the CMS. Combine this with the disappearence of TheWanderer, and I've been up to my neck in articles :D Today however, I'm trying to get as many out of the way as possible. I plan to keep on top of the CMS once this large batch is out of the way, and I'll also be doing some SEO work on our current articles to make sure that they get the attention they deserve. Ontop of this, I plan on cutting away some of the fat - resizing images mainly so that the CMS loads faster and consumes much less bandwidth.

Wish me luck! Oh, and if there's any questions or feedback regarding the CMS then let me know. More articles please :D

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Good luck :)
  • edited September 2011
    Cheers brah. The hardest bit is uploading those damn images :mad:
  • edited September 2011
    Here's for a bit of an update. I've spent the last 3 or 4 hours adding articles, resizing images and making sure the CMS looks and works as it should. Most importantly, I've been adding Meta Tags for each article, including descriptions, keywords, tags and much more. This SEO stuff is awesome to play with and hopefully it will result in us getting some more hits on each article :) I've also been looking through the forum and removing prefixes from articles which don't need them, such as spam posts or things which will never be added to the CMS. I think I've made a good start, although it would be awesome if we had another editor working with me to get this SEO done :)