Women who giggle all the time.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Yeah, you laugh at the stupidest crap in every day life, but do you ever watch comedy films? Do you ever take the time to listen to good (ie: not dane cook) comedians? No, it's because you're a phony!

You don't find anything funny! You just laugh to be attractive, since we all know guys have a natural sense of humor! But no, you laugh at stupid shit that guys don't find funny.

That's the reason you own Titanic on DVD instead of Happy Gilmore, because inside you have no sense of humor at all.

You're a fraud.

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    What I find annoying is when people go lol online when they have the dullest possible expression on their face. I've seen chicks do it while on webcam.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    They're just gagging to be raped.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    They're great if you're a comedian. Even if you bomb, they will still giggle and pressure others into laughing.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    What I find annoying is when people go lol online when they have the dullest possible expression on their face. I've seen chicks do it while on webcam.

Agreed

The wife does this all the time

She looks like a fucking zombie and I bitch at her about it

You would think they could smile just once :mad:
  • edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »

I do it a lot when laughing to myself in my head though. If im seriously in fits of laughter, ill probably type LOL or something with a little more emphasis.

Sometimes if I really don't give a shit about what someone has typed, ill respond with a bland-ass "lol."