FUCKING NON TANGLE HEADPHONES

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
iv got a pair of xl2 earbuds by skullcandy with the flat wires which say untangleable

every time i look at them there a mess

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I know what you mean. That and the silicone insulated cable on the skullcandy ink'd earbuds, It fucking grabs on everything and ends up pulling them out of your ears. It pisses me off.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    If anyone ever invents wires that really won't tangle they will rule the world.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    On all my power tools I have replaced the cables with rubber cable. It untangles with a shake. It still knots though. I used to have some Sennheiser headphones that had pure rubber wires. They didn't tangle much either.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    I had that, it just sucks big time when you have long cables and you're just listening to something and you're forced to make some movements. Plus, I use the headphone while I am out jogging and I have literally tie the cables around my neck to make sure it doesn't get unplugged.
  • edited October 2011
    How the fuck can they say that the cable never tangles anyway? It's not like they can assure you that they won't ever get tangled :facepalm:
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah, the rubbery cables are a bitch. I also can't stand the feeling of the cables brushing against my face - drives me crazy.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    I have some pretty decent head phones for my PC so no matter how you put them down, as long as you are not a retard, when you pick them up they are OK. I do not wear headphones at any other time. FTS, its antisocial.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited October 2011
    well the heaadphones sound pretty good for a $10 pair the bass is real nice when listen or to music or watching a movie on my netbook

the dont completly tangle into nots ect they just kinda bunch up i also hate how they have different size earplugs which come off easy