2 WOMEN FALL TO THE FLOOR AFTER RECEIVING A LIFE SENTENCE

juggjugg Regular
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Two women collapsed in court Thursday morning after receiving life sentences for the death of a 3-year-old girl. Shanita Latrice Cunningham and Erica Mae Butts were sentenced Thursday morning for the death of Serenity Richardson. Photo Slideshow Click to view photos Shortly after being sentenced to life, both Butts and Cunningham fell to the floor with emotional outcries coming from family members. Both women had to be wheeled out of the court room.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    If they would act like parents instead of animals this would not happen to them.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    I only there was a system to make sure people are fit to have children. you have to sit an exam to be fit do drive are car, but anyone can care for a human life?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Your signature made the video even funnier, Demented :D also the Judge mentions the screams of the child who was killed, but I swear these Women were trying to outdo the poor thing.

Savage behaviour. And no that's not a racial comment. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Cunts.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    , both Butts

Had to mention that.They had it coming, a fucking child, gimme a break.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    They deserve every minute of it.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    I seem to be missing something here. They somehow managed to make a child die, but how? What did they do? Just straight up murder, or what?