sex toy weapons

chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I guess anything can be used as a weapon.
Taylor however denied that a knife was ever involved. She says the only thing she threw at her girlfriend was a strap-on, or, as the arrest report so elegantly stated, “a female sex toy (Strap on Penis).”

Deputies located the offending sex toy in a neighbor’s yard across the street. Taylor, a Popeye’s employee, currently remains jailed on an undisclosed bond.

Who knew sex toys could be used as weapons? Maybe there should be some type of warning label…. *shrug*

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2011/08/19/mugshot-mania-sex-toy-used-as-a-weapon/#ixzz1d4Rx1Xwc

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    you can use them as weapons on GTA san andreas!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Spinster wrote: »
    you can use them as weapons on GTA san andreas!

Purple double-enders FTW! I wondered how often people use sex toys to assault other people. They have some weight to them! Well certain ones.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Apparently dildos can also be used for zombie self defense.
    edited November 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Purple double-enders FTW! I wondered how often people use sex toys to assault other people. They have some weight to them! Well certain ones.

Im sure some people enjoy it...........:facepalm:

there was another one too i could never find, it was a short cream coloured vibrater.
    always wanted to use the chain saw one you could see in the sex shop in GTA!
    edited November 2011
    Some of the sex "toys" I've seen in Amsterdam are fucking lethal, and they don't require any sort of velocity or throwing :eek:
    edited November 2011
    s&m kinda stuff, or dominatrix?
    edited November 2011
    Stuff from FuckingMachines(.com), bikes with dildos in the seat that go up and down when you cycle, a chainsaw with mini tongues on for your clit and other fun things.