Auschwitz not a death camp

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities

ON JANUARY 2, 1998, David Cole renounced Holocaust revisionism and all of the work that he had done for the cause of historical truth. Many people are wondering what happened. What brought on this change of heart? From all appearances it was a result of threats made against him by the Jewish Defense League (JDL).

In response to his public comments that there are serious flaws in the popularly accepted quasi-historical accounts of the Holocaust, they launched a campaign of hate against him that produced an old-fashioned signed statement of recantation. This campaign included a vicious and threatening diatribe, "Monstrous Traitor," that offered a reward for his home address and was posted on the JDL Website for some weeks or months. When Cole offered them a statement of reversal of the offending opinions, they took down the page aimed at inciting violence toward him and replaced it with the statement of acceptable thought. The JDL used terror tactics openly, and it worked.

Intolerance, threats and force are not typically a good atmosphere in which to find truth. Irrespective of this encounter with intellectual muggers, his work will stand or fall on its own merits in the long term. The film "David Cole interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper" is every bit as valid now as it was prior to the strong-arm intimidation of the man who made it.

http://www.rense.com/general62/meth.htm

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2011
    It's pretty clear a good chunk of it was exaggerated. It's a taboo subject for anyone who want to make a living in the public eye. They'll get eaten alive by the national zeitgeist.

It doesn't take a lot to figure this out, two points are enough to put doubt in any non-partisan mind:

1) It's not efficient. The Nazi's were not insane, they were only our enemies. It is simply too much effort to kill that many Jews. It's completely without benefit. The Nazi's were nothing if not efficient.

2) They won't let us look at the archives.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited November 2011
    threw this reaserch ive found out that i may be related to some one that was in prison for denying the holocost in germany frederick toben i asume im related because that spelling of toben is realy uncommon every where ive seen it spelled its spelled tobin my last name is toben my grandfather was a sargent in ww2 so its possiable

this also reminds me of a german chemist who did chemical test on gas chambers and didnt find any zklyon b was throw in jail

theres alot that is false about this event and saying that does not make any one a bad person
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    I don't deny the Holocaust happening by any means. People died, yes, and there were more than just Jews involved (many don't know that the Holocaust also targeted Homosexuals, Gypsies, Freemasons, Jehovas Witnesses, anyone Left of the Nazis and the like).

However what fucks me off is that nobody can discuss the event in a questionable way. It's been legislated against so much and engrained to be taboo in the Western cultural fabric that there will never be any revisions of the statistics or a healthy, balanced discussion on the topis.
    It's sad really. Imagine if we were no longer allowed to talk about Stalinist atrocities, or questionable wars such as Iraq? I'm all for respecting the dead and the wishes of their offspring, but you cannot ever accept History as fact. That's why Historiography is such a contentious area, not least that involving History containing Semitic elements.

Fucking stupid for that Chemist being jailed for Zyklon B testing. Sure, he could have had his own agenda, but 95% of the time (well, the majority of it), scientific results don't lie.
    Just look at the crap about harms of Alcohol and Tobacco versus other, illegal drugs. It's slowly changing, but that was taboo for a long time and still is to some people.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    I think the thing to remember is not how many people or how many of which people but that people were killed, tortured, and enslaved not for what they did but for what they believed.