Blow your mind

chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
If you have an hour and forty minutes to spare, a couple of joints and an open mind, then watch this and prepare to have your mind blown.

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2729363-The-Revelation-of-the-Pyramids

I've watched it 3 times to date and get more from it each time.
If you make it to 30 mins you will be hooked. If you make it to 57 minutes it starts to get really mind blowing.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Downloading the torrent from PirateBay right now. I have a big old sack of weed and nothing else to do.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    You won't regret it. You for one will enjoy it I know. Bit of a slow start but it lays the groundwork for what's to come.
    edited November 2011
    I have to watch it to determine how many of my races secrets Earthlings have uncovered.
    edited November 2011
    Not too many so leave some more clues dude.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Ok, I have downloaded this and will report back tonight after ingesting some mushrooms.
    Yes, I want a headfuck. Carl Sagan is good, but this could be great.
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if that circle that goes around the planet and connects all those site is the original equator.
    edited December 2011
    It looked that way when they described where the north pole was back then.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get the chance to ingest mushrooms, but I certainly watched it - along with many other documentaries on the Pyramids. It was pretty mind blowing. At some points I said to myself "this almost seems a bit like south Park" with how they came to conclusions, but actually, it's crazy how much we underestimate ye olde technology to create huge rock constructions.
    Darn good find :thumbsup: