Anyone had to deal with Mafia members here? No joke.

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited January 2012 in Man Cave
Ok so some of you may know me, others don't really. Well this came to me as a bit of a shock. Hypothetical story coming up and I'm not expecting mind-blowing answers, just some responses and ideas. I'm at a loss.

I have a friend. This friend is not English (one of many) and he has a daughter (or a few). Their mum lives in another Country (not England) whereas he does. Now without going into too much detail and giving things away, this is what has happened and goes to show that never do I have a dull day. Or a dull life, soon to be.

I went abroad with this guy to help him with some business and got chatting about his Daughters (who, by the way, do NOT look their age. A 15 year old should not look like Vikki Blows), but anyway, he is unhappy with them getting messages from their Mum (his now ex wife of 10+ years) to live with him, get guys for money, and generally be a total cunt at home. This includes generally being a slut and living like Paris Hilton (to keep the description shortened).
So we talk while driving across borders, like a scene from a European version of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and I get a few names to look up. However he told me about his ex wife. Now once again, without going into details, she is of a Yugoslavian descent. Although the Yugoslav group broke up a while ago, she still has her roots.

So there's me doing some research, stalking online and chatting to people when it suddenly dawns on me to google the family name. I had some things to go by and I got quite far as I would do anything for my mates, especially this guy as he is like a second father to me.
Turns out a family member of his ex wife just got banged up for drug and human trafficking, forced prostitution, murder and a ton of thefts as he is part of the Serbian Mafia.

I also got a warning from his Daughter not long after (in person) whilst having a fag that they were pissed and had a perfect target because they were living with their Dad - who to them is a viable target because of his background in a Mafia syndicate also based in Europe that had a very bloody past and ties with the IRA.
In short, I am in the middle of what could be a rather explosive situation, and thought I'd share it with you. I kept the details vague because I don't need anyone looking in here and getting involved or stirring, but thought I'd tell the &T crew for shits and giggles. There are some low-level individuals nearby where I live that I would love to take out, but I'd rather sit back and watch.

So, anyone else had things get involved with what could be Mafia dealings or the like?