The 2012 elections and Ron Paul

FiremindFiremind Acolyte
edited February 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Here it goes...

Hello, I don't know if any of you live in the United States of America and are 18 or older (depending on your state),
but if you haven't already made your choice on who you'll be voting for. Please take the content of the following videos
into consideration before you do:
Ron Paul's 2002 educated prediction...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZLgAB_p01k
Ron Paul vs Every other candidate...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgSbbshddc
How to get Ron Paul elected...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtGRHg3a8Iw

I advise registering for the republican party and then voting for Ron Paul as he is the only anti-war canditate who actually
intends on cutting spending (which includes military expendatures... that is not future spending btw) and ending the Federal
Reserve (if you don't understand why that is important watch Money Masters). If he gets

elected this time the USA actually has a chance at
finally changing for the better of the people that actually live there not to mention people around the world.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some useful links on why USA went to war to begin with (BEWARE you may have to read):
War by Deception a documentary by Ryan Dawson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
Why did the US really invade Afghanistan?
http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27109
Time line in the Middle East
http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=5196
It's not enough to say "Vote Ron Paul"

PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES IN MOST STATES.

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS

PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE! PLEASE!

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE! Copy and paste this everywhere

I made this thread to try and help spread the word for people who might not already know about Ron Paul and have only
gotten their news from Television. If you care to end the wars, prevent the global economy's collapse and working
towards a prosperous USA please, spread this around at forums or websites you frequent (maybe blog about it too). Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2012
    Ron Paul is the last hope for true freedom in the U.S. and ultimately the world at large without massive violence and loss of life.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    I have a horrible feeling the latest Gingrich drama about his ex wife has been spun in a way to win him more votes. It's George Dubya in a pig mask. Hope is slipping away. And I mean true hope, none of this Obama shit.

Oh, and a prophecy ;)
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited February 2012
    Ron Paul is the last hope for true freedom in the U.S. and ultimately the world at large without massive violence and loss of life.

Hopefully. Violence is a tool you know-sad as that is.and it can always be incited, if you know what I mean.

We need people that are willing to sacrifice themselves. Fuck it.
    edited February 2012
    There was quite a protest about this online

Maybe not everyone turned out to vote, but the wording isn't the best. I saw a better video out there but can't find it. In short it says that some voters couldn't reach the voting areas (booths) due to weather, and that their votes won't be counted when they finally do get round to, and if they bother, voting.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2012
    The jews will never let him win period.
    The only way things will change is through violent revolution and that will never happen in a country where half of the people are either to fat and stupid to realize how bad they are getting fucked.
    The other half of the population are apathetic liberal retards that think only the government can fix this mess.
    edited February 2012
    We are at about the same place Rome was around 66 B.C. 46 B.C was the last year of the pre-Julian Roman calender and the Roman civil war fought between supporters of Julius Caesar and those of Pompey the Great. Of course Julius Caesar won, was later elevated to Emperor, and thus died the republic. Things move a little faster these days and I fear we may not see another presidential election in the U.S. or if we do it may be the last one. Look for another huge "terrorist" attack on U.S. soil as an excuse to invoke martial law and suspend the elections.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2012
    Shit you are more paranoid than me.
    edited February 2012
    angryonion wrote: »
    Shit you are more paranoid than me.

Just because we are paranoid doesn't mean they are not really out to get us.
    edited February 2012
    We are at about the same place Rome was around 66 B.C. 46 B.C was the last year of the pre-Julian Roman calender and the Roman civil war fought between supporters of Julius Caesar and those of Pompey the Great. Of course Julius Caesar won, was later elevated to Emperor, and thus died the republic. Things move a little faster these days and I fear we may not see another presidential election in the U.S. or if we do it may be the last one. Look for another huge "terrorist" attack on U.S. soil as an excuse to invoke martial law and suspend the elections.

That's actually a really interesting comparison, just from a kid who's studying the link betweeen modern and ancient History. Also totally with you there on the terrorism attack. It already started with the indefinite detention act.
    edited February 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    That's actually a really interesting comparison, just from a kid who's studying the link betweeen modern and ancient History. Also totally with you there on the terrorism attack. It already started with the indefinite detention act.

Yup, they are getting their ducks inline. After the black flag event anyone who speaks out against the suspension of the constitution will be suspected of terrorism and disappear.
    edited February 2012
    Looks like I'm not alone. Teamspeak session tonight? I feel one is due - especially with what's going on. Healthy paranoia. Also whenever a Terrorist plot is "foiled" it gives the State a podium boost and the right to say how great they are at preserving freedoms etc.
    I think people are opening their eyes to things like this, but nobody will do jack about it. It will soon be impossible. Time to plan my moon base.
    edited February 2012
    I am going for the for the underground tropical island lair with the optional volcano upgrade. I looked at the moobase and while I must admit the isolation was attractive the supply logistics were simply not cost effective.