Down Time [July 23 2012]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2012 in Help and Suggestions
The website hosting went down due to payment issue. Thanks to Slartibartfast for the help. It's 14$ per month, I got a backup hosting in place as well. That will have either bbs.totseans or articles.totseans.com along with a forum using Wordpress for stuff or it could be your dedicated blog sections. In any case, it's good enough as a backup if case we get stuck.

This hosting payment issues is sort of redundant, if we band up together we can easily clear 6 months in one row and focus on things. We do have a donation button, all you need is Paypal or CC.

I will keep you guys updated about the backup hosting setup, or you can suggest great ways to use it.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    I'm glad we're back online, things were getting very boring without a place to visit. I resorted to playing games and reading Reddit last night :D That donation button is super ugly, by the way. Remember when we all had to chip in to buy the VB license? There was a nice donation system at the top of the forum, it didn't look bad at all and was easy to use, also telling us how much money had been donated. Any chance of getting that back? A way of seeing how much has been donated each month would be cool.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    I'm glad we're back online, things were getting very boring without a place to visit. I resorted to playing games and reading Reddit last night :D That donation button is super ugly, by the way. Remember when we all had to chip in to buy the VB license? There was a nice donation system at the top of the forum, it didn't look bad at all and was easy to use, also telling us how much money had been donated. Any chance of getting that back? A way of seeing how much has been donated each month would be cool.

Can be done. Will be done, shall be DONE!