E-Rotic...[wtf music]

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities

So I was looking for some Euro Dance music last night. Late last night.
I ended up tripping across this and said to myself "RemadE, you have looked too far". This music is the sorta stuff that shaped the shitty smut music today, but it's weirdly better.
Also after attending many raves with another ToTSE member from back in the day, I have secretly developed a liking for Hardcore/Hardstyle music (usually standing at the back, or topless in the crowd). Why? Because of this (and my own pics from raves here and here ;)). Kinda have to keep it secret from them as they like DnB and likng both is a bit like walking round with a big sign saying "I am a bellend" round your neck.

But this music? Nah son. This is something else.

or maybe see them in concert?

And much funnier, cos they're German.

In summary: Words can't...explain, AND YES, ALL OF US EUROPEANS ARE RICH, BLONDE AND BEAUTIFUL!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    Okay, you have my full attention. I mean, complete attention. :D
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    I was kind of into allot of Jumpstyle music like this:

And Shuffle:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Gotta say, I'm a fan of shuffle tunes too. Plus the skill in shuffling is pretty high-level. Might have to find some euro-dance shuffle videos. Hmm :D
    And yep Dfg, Europe FTW!
    edited August 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Gotta say, I'm a fan of shuffle tunes too. Plus the skill in shuffling is pretty high-level. Might have to find some euro-dance shuffle videos. Hmm :D
    And yep Dfg, Europe FTW!

Yeah, me to :) I'd love to learn how to do it, and the glowsticks are pretty cool too!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    Shiyt man, I wanna try that jump and shuffle stuff. Hell, I actually might be good at it. Going to try it now. Going to first find some jumpstyle music.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    Fucking hell, I tried jumpstyle. Man, it's a lot more intensive. Fuck dude, it's not as simple as it looks. You're literally pumping your legs into the ground and you can't stop jumping. Doing variations increases the complexity. But the good news is, I am out of shape. If If I am in decent shape I can pull this off. I am loving it, it's an intense fucking cardio. Like fucking awesome man. Thanks GG and RemD.
    edited September 2012
    I give you Euro!

East Euro ;)
    edited September 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Fucking hell, I tried jumpstyle. Man, it's a lot more intensive. Fuck dude, it's not as simple as it looks. You're literally pumping your legs into the ground and you can't stop jumping. Doing variations increases the complexity. But the good news is, I am out of shape. If If I am in decent shape I can pull this off. I am loving it, it's an intense fucking cardio. Like fucking awesome man. Thanks GG and RemD.

Really pleased that your enjoying it bro, listened to that allot when I was in college :)

Here's a tutorial on how to jump for you:

This is a great tutorial also:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    ^yep, I want that type of skill level.

I am a bit behind this, this doesn't really belong in the Pakistani culture but I am a dancer at heart and I just love dancing. Just didn't have the right group to work with :D Thanks for the links. I going to cover the basics now.
    edited September 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    this doesn't really belong in the Pakistani culture.

Fuck. That. Shit.

MAKE IT FIT IN! I'll send some rave chicks over there...Then dodge the bullets ;)