Former hometown of totse Police Shooting

greenspam2012greenspam2012 Semo-Regulars
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
The actual shooting took place on the freeway in Walnut Creek (or passes through)

One report said the suspect who died from return fire was someone with a high IQ. It reminded me of the Colorado case of the orange hair guy who opened fired at the theater. Him being a University student and studied biology. I'm curious if more and more of this crap is happening because of some kind of weird experiment. You have to understand the Bay Area in this area isn't that high of a crime rate region. Oakland is, Vallejo, Antioch, Pittsburg, East Palo Alto and of course Richmond are, and some southern parts of San Francisco, but the bay area (especially near Walnut Creek) has close to a 0 homicide rate.

Though it happened in Oakland, there was an Asian Nurse student in a nice area of Oakland (Near the airport) in an industrial park region who flipped out, shot and killed like 8 people then drove to a neighboring city of Alameda before giving up.

This shit has to stop! I think it's shit being sprayed or put in food or perhaps PsyOp shit using audible waves.

Pray for the officer and his kids/family.

**************************************************************************************************************

christopherboonelacy.jpg

MARTINEZ (KRON)--The slain suspect in yesterday's CHP officer-involved shooting on I-680 has been identified as Christopher Boone Lacy, a 36-year-old man from Corning California, Contra Costa County Sheriff department spokesperson Jimmy Lee said.

In a press conference detailing the events of the incident, Lee said that last night detectives went to the suspect's home to serve a search warrant. Six computer hard drives and other data storage equipment were taken from the suspect's home to help determine a possible motive. Lacy's parents were contacted by authorities in Oregon where they live, and they are cooperating with the investigation, he said.

Detectives are still trying to develop a profile on the suspect, all that is known is that there is a prior arrest on record for a DUI in Marin County in 2006, Lee said.

"Investigators searched the Jeep Wrangler that Lacy was driving and found a loaded Glock semi-automatic handgun in addition to two loaded magazines. A knife was also found in vehicle. The cause of death for Lacy is listed as a gunshot wound to head," said Lee.

The following account of the incident was released Wednesday by the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department:

"On Tuesday, September 4, 2012, at approximately 8:20 AM, Officer Kenyon Youngstrom and another CHP officer, his beat partner, responded to a report of a traffic accident near Rudgear Road and Highway 680. That officer is not being identified.

Officer Youngstrom was unable to locate the accident and cleared the detail. Officer Youngstrom agreed to meet his partner on southbound 680 to handle a dead deer on the side of the roadway.

As he was on the way to the location, the beat partner notified Officer Youngstrom that he was going to conduct a traffic stop on a green Jeep Wrangler for an obstructed license plate.

Officer Youngstrom had already pulled to the side of the roadway by the dead deer and stepped from his vehicle to direct the jeep to the side of the road. At that time, his beat partner initiated a traffic enforcement stop on the jeep.

Officer Youngstrom approached the jeep and contacted Lacy at the driver’s side window. Dashcam video indicates there was a short conversation. Lacy then produced a weapon and shot Youngstrom in the head without warning. Youngstrom immediately fell into the number 4 lane of traffic.

His partner, who was approaching the jeep from the rear, heard the shot and saw Officer Youngstrom fall to the ground. He drew his handgun and fired numerous rounds into the jeep strikingand critically wounding Lacy.

The officer proceeded to render aid to Officer Youngstrom with the help of citizens who stopped to help. Officer Youngstrom was transported to John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek where he remains in critical condition."

Comments

• greenspam2012greenspam2012 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2012
    PS that photo is the guy who shot the cop, not the officer.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2012
    Pray for the officer and his kids/family.
    They get a reasonable pay, awesome government perks. I'm sure he was aware the career path he chose had risks. I even believe they get life insurance. (Dependent on country I guess) Therefore as soon as he died their prayers were already answered.
  • greenspam2012greenspam2012 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    They get a reasonable pay, awesome government perks. I'm sure he was aware the career path he chose had risks. I even believe they get life insurance. (Dependent on country I guess) Therefore as soon as he died their prayers were already answered.

That's harsh. He wasn't dead when I posted it. just the asshole who shot him.. or a "Nice guy who flipped out". I really believe more and more people are being drugged.

But the officer was taken off life support 3-4 hours ago California time (My area) it's 10pm now I think he was taken off around 6pm (The officer). so both are dead.

I used to drive that highway every day. fucking deer come bouncing out of the hills around Orinda over the Oakland hills. the Officer called his backup to remove a dead deer. He saw a Jeep with it's plates partly covered. he pulled him over to tell him and the guy talked to the officer then pulled a gunand shot the officer in the neck, severing his spinal cord and the bullet ended up in his head (or he was shot twice) the backup officer just pulled up and returned fire and killed the shooter.

just fucking nutty as hell. Everyone said he was a smart guy, 3.7GPA or almost a 4.

I don't think the kids should suffer. and the officer was a volunteer coach I guess for a little leaque. it's been on the news all damn day. It happened yesterday. one of my siblings got caught in the traffic jam. backed up for miles. I'm surpirze it wasn't on CNN or didnt see it on CNN dot com. I don't watch tv much other than the local news because My mom was watching it. I been kicking it at her house for a few days.

Its not a mass shooting but it still reminds me of a "Smart, college educated guy flips out". like the colorado guy. what the fuck is happening? I don't want to sound emo.. but everything is fucked up. And before shit started happening to me, nearly everyone i know has been suffering. many of my relatives have come down with cancer, several died or are dying (Young.. around age 50)

it's fucked up. We were such a close family, everyone talks shit, spreads gossip now. Fuck everything. people flipping out.

I sometimes feel like I died and this is some weird pergatory shit.
    edited September 2012
    That's harsh.

That's totse.com. I swallowed the red pill when I registered. There was never really a blue pill to begin with.
    I used to drive that highway every day. fucking deer come bouncing out of the hills around Orinda over the Oakland hills. the Officer called his backup to remove a dead deer. He saw a Jeep with it's plates partly covered. he pulled him over to tell him and the guy talked to the officer then pulled a gunand shot the officer in the neck, severing his spinal cord and the bullet ended up in his head (or he was shot twice) the backup officer just pulled up and returned fire and killed the shooter.

just fucking nutty as hell. Everyone said he was a smart guy, 3.7GPA or almost a 4.

I don't think the kids should suffer. and the officer was a volunteer coach I guess for a little leaque. it's been on the news all damn day. It happened yesterday. one of my siblings got caught in the traffic jam. backed up for miles. I'm surpirze it wasn't on CNN or didnt see it on CNN dot com. I don't watch tv much other than the local news because My mom was watching it. I been kicking it at her house for a few days.

Its not a mass shooting but it still reminds me of a "Smart, college educated guy flips out". like the colorado guy. what the fuck is happening? I don't want to sound emo.. but everything is fucked up. And before shit started happening to me, nearly everyone i know has been suffering. many of my relatives have come down with cancer, several died or are dying (Young.. around age 50)

it's fucked up. We were such a close family, everyone talks shit, spreads gossip now. Fuck everything. people flipping out.

I sometimes feel like I died and this is some weird pergatory shit.

Murderer Description.
    White - Smart, average, nice guys who just flip out.
    Black - Crack heads hard up for their next fix.
    Middle East - Muslim terrorists seeking retribution upon the US.
    Asian - Intelligent but not cut out for the pressures of western society.

He wasn't just a smart, average, nice guy. He was a killer just like any other murdering scum including the US government. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar ......

Seriously though. I know what you're saying in some parts. There have been a large spate of mass shootings within a short period of time and the world looks like it's turning to shit. I think the the 3rd rock is drugged up on inflation leading to the symptoms of greed & stress.
    As far as cancer is concerned I have lost many family members to it. So I know where you're coming from there. But hey! I live in a country that developed the chemicals in agent orange. Fuck me! We were using it as weed killer before and after the Vietnam war. :(
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    As you said in the title, totse Police shooting, what's the link between them? I had a read, maybe I missed something but for the sake of me being a stoned semi-retard, anyone care to elaborate.

Damn I'm a mong.
    edited September 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    As you said in the title, totse Police shooting, what's the link between them? I had a read, maybe I missed something but for the sake of me being a stoned semi-retard, anyone care to elaborate.

Damn I'm a mong.

"Former hometown of totse" I'm assuming he means where totse originated and died a miserable death. I don't think it really has anything to do with the shooting.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Californie-way
    edited September 2012
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    That's totse.com. I swallowed the red pill when I registered. There was never really a blue pill to begin with.

There was a blue pill around here at one time but Chester snorted it. He didn't know it was a placebo.