Live Streaming Sports From Around The World

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I was watching the Federated Auto Parts 400 @ Richmond at my neighbors house when they had a rain delay after about 165 -170 laps out of 400. He has to work early tomorrow and I don't do television at my house anymore. But Tony Stewart who was 22nd after a restart at around 40 laps had moved up to 10 place in about 80 laps and had recorded the fastest lap of the race. Also Dale Earnhardt Jr. was nipping real close at Kevin Hamlin's heels who was running in 1st place when the red flag dropped for rain. So when I came home I did a little Googling and found this site. http://www.vipboxsports.eu Which is showing the race live as I type.

Now what I really like about it compared to all the other free streaming sports sites is it does not require a proprietary plugin other than Flash. You will need to disable your ad blocker and two small ads will appear over the video display. Just wait a few moments and hover the mouse of the fake X's to close them and a smaller X will appear beneath it which allows you to close the ad and not install some BS plugin. They feature sporting events and TV from around the world.

football

american football (NFL/NCAA)
basketball
hockey

motor sports
formula 1
moto gp
nascar
cycling

ufc
wwe
boxing