Qlimax 2011, An Epic Night to Remember

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I am not into Hardstyle but when I saw a BD of Qlimax, I thought why the hell not. Well, it turns out Hard style is actually quite hard, you can't stop raving like mad, you legs start pumping blood and you start jumping like crazy. I mean sure I watching it in the best possible setup but man I wonder what would happen if I was actually there. The people where going crazy, the setup was amazing. Not to mention the BD contains the Documentary and backstage previews and my fucking GOD it was filmed using RED. So, you can expect some awesome shots. The girls there were hawt. And the audio was SWEEEEEET, DTS-HD and Dolby Digital 5.1, the sound system loved it. I had to upgrade Cyberlink PowerDVD to version 12 from 10 and it was worth the investment.

I dunno man, I am kinda digging full BD versions now considering PowerDVD 12 can actually play them. The real thing is way awesome. If you're interested in this I can either rip it for you or you can DL it from IPT. But caution if you're not into Jumpstyle or Hard style, you may not like it. I am blessed with Universal taste in music and I love it. I can fcking enjoy anything under the Sun. Now, if you don't mind I need to dance.