Domestic Abuse laws to be widened in the UK

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Oh ho ho, what a treat this is! The law will now be widened to include those who are under 18 and in a relationship (seeing as that is the generally accepted definition of Domestic Abuse).

Why am I bitching? Easy, because this is gonna open the flood-gates to a load of fake cases where one party will seem more heavy-handed. Less time spent at Courts for actual cases (assuming they are taken seriously and go further than a Police investigation). The list goes on. I can understand abuse at the hands of Parents or a Family member, but they never make the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Anyway, the underlying thing is all based on one basic, simple thing - who the fuck wants a relationship when they're a teenager? Don't waste those years. Fuck as much as possible and be a reckless bastard, because you'll never get them back.

Shit, I feel at least 30yo now

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    Truer words were never spoken again. I guess UK is off limits for me now.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2012
    Nah! You'll be right Dfg. All your evidence will be hidden under a burka anyways. :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Nah! You'll be right Dfg. All your evidence will be hidden under a burka anyways. :thumbsup:

This. UK courts won't touch Sharia-influenced Pakistanis and women with Burkhas.
    The media do though. Lol.