Teacher Post Upskirt Student Shots On Reddit

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
The media is witch hunting the internet. First TOR now reddit. I personally think it's all politically motivated. :angry:

News stream is hur
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/19650823/teacher-allegedly-posts-pictures-of-students-on-site
[h=3]Teacher allegedly posts pictures of students on 'CreepShot' website[/h]COWETA COUNTY, Ga. - A substitute teacher in Coweta County is accused of taking pictures of students and posting them on a "Creeper" website.

Authorities are investigating after students at East Coweta High said their pictures ended up on the Reddit "Creepshot" web page. Some of the pictures are relatively innocent, but the captions and context are disturbing some parents.

The page contains thousands of pictures of unsuspecting women taken everywhere from Target to the beach. The women have no idea they are on the site.

School officials say they called in the Coweta County Sheriff's Office to investigate the substitute teacher. They say he hasn't been allowed in a classroom since the allegations.

"As a dad, I don't want to say too much of what I would like to do, but you know, you have to let the authorities, hopefully have confidence in them that they will do the right thing," said parent Steve Bedrosian.

School officials say substitute teachers go through background checks just like regular teachers and there were no red flags in this case.

The teacher is no longer employed by the school system.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Haha, I saw the news (trust the Daily Heil to get a piece of the action) about Reddit's "creepshot" board (Yup, link for your pleasure - if that's your thing).

As someone on the board said, what's the difference between this and say, a celebrity being caught candidly on camera - even clothed. To be fair, a Teacher doing it is the epitome of creepy, next to your Parents (Dad or Mum), especially if they have a collection. Might worry me.

No, it would worry me.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2012
    I read this story on jezebel (The feminist site that managed to whip up enough controversy to close /r/jailbit :( )

It's a fucking stupid annoying sexist blog but i can't stop reading it...