Kids, they're cute when you're not raising them..

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
By now you guys now that I have a big family, several sisters and just one brah. They family tree is huge and it's only getting bigger. Each sister (apart from 1 who isn't married) has their own child. Each child is different, some have manners others are just fucking wild fucking beasts. I don't hate kids but I don't love them either, I just fake or pretend to give a fuck about them. Yeah, screw you how could you not like kids... well to be honest they're not mine, I don't have any bonding with them and quite frankly I can't stand kids that cry all the time.

My sisters little girl (who left an hour ago to go back to her home, she came to visit us, long story) cried like a fucking bitch OMG, she would eat anything on the floor and whenever she would bang her head or hit something or just when she wanted to troll, she will cry, I mean it's like a fucking siren. It's bad enough I have to deal with my mothers bullshit about some fucking devils anally raping you in your sleep but this puts a fucking cherry on the fucking cake

Sorry for the curse words but if I had a shotgun, I might have been in jail right now. But that's just one part of the equation. My sister happens to have another kid, this is a 4 year old boy and he is annoying to the nth degree. I am surprised he hasn't burned himself up by hitting some electrical terminals. Don't get me wrong, this does not mean I don't care for them or I won't help them when they do retarded stuff, it's just something that further takes me away from even considering about settling down with someone. Because in the end you end up raising fucking kids.

Kudos to my Dad and mum for raising us but as my dad always says, we weren't like these kids. Since most of us were raised by sisters, so it's quite okay to see us well behaved but these kids were just out of control. I am not saying my sister is a bad mother, she is well educated, but honestly she is just nuts in some regards.

I can play the blame game but that will just derail this thread more. Back to the topic. So, they were guest here and now she had to leave because she has a flight in 2 weeks out of Pakistan. I really do feel for the Dad and my sister. I mean fuck man, kids really do burn you out. I have been watching Louie, it's a show that is based around Louie C.K life, pretty fun show and I see C.K kids and I am like, wtf these kids are fucking smart, cute and adorable and yeah white.

Not white trash, just white and he is raising them alone. I do like watching those kids but that's it. If that isn't enough my one sister that is currently in a different city (THANK FUCK) has a cute kid. He is less than a year old and I can already see the future, she is supposed to leave to another Country but she is stuck here with us, that means another kid in the house. When I look at her and how she has literally fucked herself, I just want to shoot myself.

I mean why the fuck would you become fat, did I mention that out of my whole family, I am actually the only guy that is remotely slim. My bro who works in a place that requires manual labor is healthy but he was a bit fat a way back. My one sister who isn't married is okay as well. And my bros wife is slim but I can see the damn writing on the wall.

They will bulk up really fast, they're older than me and all it takes is for my bros wife to have a child and my sister to get married and they will become a fucking balloon. Hell, in my Uni considering our age group, I am in really good form. I don't really workout that much but I cycle and have a mindset to stay fit and not become fat but the rest of the folks here, don't give a shit.

ANYWAY, THE POINT IS, don't have kids or if you want to have them, consider moving in with a family with tons of kids and spent 2 weeks with them and then consider. I am not sure this world needs more people here and I don't really think it's ideal to bring another life into this fucked up world especially when you consider most of us will die eventually due to some bomb or AIDS or a fucking plane landing on our homes.

So, although this is rant, it does have a simple message. KIDS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING.

Oh and for some reason the girls in my Uni think that they're some fucking matchmakers, just today one of the girls literally told me she found a girl for me and I like wtf. I don't need that shit, i don't need that fucking physical shit anymore. I am done. I interested in fucking only, I don't want to settle down and fuck me sideways, I don't really care about you. If you can clone me and change it's sex, then I will consider settling down otherwise no thanks. I have lived my life in some fake pretend shit already, I don't want a life partner that I have to lie to every fucking day.

Oh well. sorry for the long rant. Just needed to clear my head and yeah I love you guys <3. Would trade my real family for you.

And I forgot my dad has told my mum and others to fuck off and now he is enjoying man only day. The house is completely silent and I am loving it. So fucking peaceful. Love it.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2012
    Preemptive beatings will sort out all your problems
    ....just today one of the girls literally told me she found a girl for me and I like wtf....

Don't act like you're not interested Dfg, underneath that rough exterior you're a softie. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    Preemptive beatings will sort out all your problems

Don't act like you're not interested Dfg, underneath that rough exterior you're a softie. :D

Tehhehe, you know me too well :p.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Tehhehe, you know me too well :p.

doubt he's that much of a softie ;) ahoy hoy!

I cannot recommend www.reddit.com/r/childfree to help with this, Dfg. As for Family and their children, I hold similar views about mine. Luckily we aren't Catholic or Muslim, so we tend to use these things called condoms or other forms of "contraception" lol. Plus kids cost a load to raise in this ever-increasingly materialistic world.

I don't know if it's classed as abuse or whatever as you may have a law requiring you to have a duty of care over children in your house, but fuck it - let them play with things that will potentially scar them for life. They'll soon learn. I recall volunteering at a school, it was special needs, and one kid had managed to unscrew a wall socket and got 220v to the fingers and ended up in an ambulance due to an irregular heartbeat.
    The TV show "Louie" is awesome. One of my favourite comedians as well. Self-depreciation and observational comedy at its best.

When it comes to children, this was my response to a text from a girl I had banged without wrapping my tool...
    Kids...png

I've also mentioned living up 2 flights of stairs etc in relationships. I wouldn't have a problem beating up a girl who tries to catch me out. Goddamn psychos. It was worse seeing my Cousin have a kid at the age of 19. Your typical blonde, and she got up the duff on her first time having sexytimes.

*shakes head in disappointment*
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    ^EEK!

Thanks for the Subreddit. joining it now. THIS WILL BE FUN!
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited October 2012
    In all hoensty, you did bang her without wrapping your tool.

Sure the response was soaked in idiocy, but it takes two to tangle..
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    She had the implant, so burden of ..whatever is in her arm. I did make sure that was the only exception though. Was a very messy night.

Not in spunk terms.