Dfg's Entertainment List; Concise Guide to Watch What the Camel Humper Watches

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2013 in Spurious Generalities
I will be honest with you guys, writing a long winded review takes time and since I watch a lot of stuff it's hard to write dedicated reviews, being the awesome guy I am, I coined up with the mix mesh of twitter/facebook length related reviews which are short and to the point. I will list stuff I watch weekly or daily. Each post will be dedicated to some show, anime, videos, songs, concerts etc.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2012

Any guy who knows my history understands my deep affection for models and my undying lust to bang one in the near future. Girls with some height always attract me, they have this overpowering attraction, it just works for me. Watching VS Fashion show is a yearly ritual that I avoid missing on out. VS 2012 got broadcasted on 4th December 2012, and the torrent was available a few days later but I watched it way late but still it was worth it. You saw Rihanna, Justin B and the others perform live but most importantly you saw the girls. If you're a MAN, VS is a must watch, it's more awesome than Miss Universe IMO. It's sexier and it's just amazing.

10/10

Will watch again!

p.s: Download the .ts copies from the piratebay, they're good quality. (uncompressed)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    The Transporter; The Series:

Fan of the Transporter movie will enjoy this one, it's not that good IMO but one thing that I believe could work in this show favor is nudity. The transporter movies were quite action packed but they weren't balanced, fast girls and butt naked girls putting their A game on is something that I would totally enjoy watching. The first episode which I watched was slow considering the plot but they did use the car that was driven in the movie, however the ending ruined it a bit but Audi did sponsor the cars. A lot of unwanted crashes, some forced scenes but generally it's decent enough. The lead isn't that bad, the girls are so so up till now, I mean they're not anywhere near Bond girls but they will suffice.

The dialogues and supporting cast could be better, watch only if you're interested in a car action show which isn't loosely based on the movie for once.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    Cougar Town Season 4

Yes, I do watch CT, been watching it since Season 1, I do have a horrible choice when it comes to shows but since TBS gave it the go ahead for Season 4! while shows like firefly got axed in the first Season... anyway the show as just the generic self but it did have some fun bits. I do enjoy how they try to create new concepts and role around with it, considering how limited the story is, the cast is decent but even the writers know they're just winging things. I guess since it's directed at female audience in girl it sort of works, did I mention it's comedy. Season 4 would be like the rest of the seasons, it's a good filler, probably won't be something you will mention in a conversation in the near future.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2013
    My movie review in haiku form:
    Django Unchained
    failed to titilate
    Outside theatre, summer heat.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    My movie review in haiku form:

I learned something new today!

In Japanese, haiku are traditionally printed in a single vertical line while haiku in English often appear in three lines to parallel the three phrases of Japanese haiku.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2013
    Courteney Cox is one fantastic woman.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    Courteney Cox is one fantastic woman.

Damn right, I do love how she keeps on maintaining that MILF figure plus she isn't a bad actor as well.