Wolf Children [Okami kodomo no ame to yuki] Must See!

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2013 in Spurious Generalities
I don't use must see often but I thing this movie warrants it. Not only because it's plain awesome, also because it doesn't get enough attention. Hell, I didn't knew about it and I only found about it because some guy in IRC recommended me. Here is them IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2140203/

It's an 2 hour Anime flick, it fall into the slice of life genre and my GOD's it's powerful. Although it's affect on me was limited mainly because I was sucking the artwork and actually learning how they did the animation and I am sure I would need to rewatch it just to understand what went on. It's quite simple at first but then you're sucked into it and you can't let go.

The main that attracted me the most was the mother, it's one of the most powerful character in this movie and you just can't help admiring her. If I ever had a wife, I will show her this movie and I wish she could be 25% like her. What a wonderful women and quite loyal as well.

Don't take my word for it, just watch the movie. Go with the subtitles, there is a torrent for it as well. Aim for 720p or higher. I got a paper tomorrow and this was worth the watch.