Half Baked August Pledge!

LSA KingLSA King Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
:mad: Okay, so here's the deal. Since Fall is coming I think it's time we change along with the season quickly approaching, our habits that is! We need to challenge ourselves and try new things and conquer our fears, and maybe even have some fun in the process. So here's my idea. We all have our favorite drugs that we like for whatever reasons and use on a daily basis. So what happens to all the others? I've found the perfect solution and next month we are going to do something about it!

:mad: For example. I am not a big fan of Meth, Heroin, and Weed. For the hardcore faggots I'll explain why not. I'm a downer fan not an upper, I fear needles, and I can't stand the smell/taste of weed (high is good though). Now here's what's going to happen.

:mad: You are going to find some drugs that are equal or greater in value to the drug you normally use and do the opposite. So instead of drinking like I normally do, Week 1 I will smoke Weed instead. Week 2 will be heroin instead of my normal vicodin and Week 3 intead of Cocaine it will be Meth.

:mad: Week 4 I'll have to find something or just merge all of them together (speedball FTW or For The Death?). Now the only stiipulation is you have to do at least the opposite drug ONCE that week before you can go back to your normal habit.

:mad: Good Luck :mad:

Oh...last but not least. Try not to kill yourselves fuckers.

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    this is an awesome idea. i dont have the money to do it though :(. Keep us posted LSA
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    This sounds like a terrible idea. And usually, I'm all for terrible ideas. But I haven't had the connections to get decent drugs in a long time... hopefully that will be changing soon, but for now, I can't exactly participate. :(

So good luck. If you end up killing yourself, I'll cry, so don't. =P
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    this is an awesome idea. i dont have the money to do it though :(. Keep us posted LSA

:thumbsup: That's why I started this a week early so people could save and think ahead of time before they blow their load on hookers and hand jobs. Time to start pan handling, stealing hobos coke cans, or sucking dick for quarters man. Get to it! :D

Namaste wrote: »
    This sounds like a terrible idea. And usually, I'm all for terrible ideas. But I haven't had the connections to get decent drugs in a long time... hopefully that will be changing soon, but for now, I can't exactly participate. :(

So good luck. If you end up killing yourself, I'll cry, so don't. =P

It's time to make new friends and meet new people. August is the "opening" up month and drugs is just a part of it! Worse come to worse just walk up to the first black person you see and ask him where you can get some drugs. He might think you're being racist, so just don't tell him you thought all black people are drug dealers.
    edited July 2010
    1.Weed -> DXM
    2.Booze -> idk benzos i guess because i have easy access to them
    3.Shrooms ->DMT
    4.Shit storm of combinations and terrifying hallucinations

That's what I'm talking about! :mad:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shit. I live in a rich white neighborhood so it's hard to find drugs. Probably because of the lack of monkeys.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    It's time to make new friends and meet new people. August is the "opening" up month and drugs is just a part of it! Worse come to worse just walk up to the first black person you see and ask him where you can get some drugs. He might think you're being racist, so just don't tell him you thought all black people are drug dealers.

Somehow that doesn't seem like something that would work, or produce any results that one would desire...
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    If I follow this plan something very bad will happen....
    edited July 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Somehow that doesn't seem like something that would work, or produce any results that one would desire...

Oh come on! Don't you want to do something interesting this summer so you have something to talk about in the fall. The summer is the time for assanine jackassery! Live a little. I'll settle for weekly nudes instead of drugs, just for you ;).

If I follow this plan something very bad will happen....

...but if you don't. The world will never know :D.