Totse Needs You.

2»

Comments

• LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lethargica- Knowledgeable in music, been in professional drum corps, can teach people how to drum.

Knowledgeable in video games and can form an opinion about most video games -_-

I am also trying to get into a nursing program. As of now i know general anatomy, basic chemistry and statistics.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fanglekai - I'm fluent in Spanish, have an M.A. in Spanish and Latin American lit, studied British and American lit as well. I'm a good writer/editor. I spent years reading S&A and analyzing people, so I'll be posting a lot in the new S&A.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    skyclaw441 - I have a lot of useless knowledge and trivial stuff floating around in my head. I know quite a bit about languages, unfortunately not much as far as the actual speaking (though I am learning). I also have an lulzy mind and can create lulzy things.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am more then happy to mod moving pictures. Just saying. We still need some mods on a bunch of forums and we could use some quick fills until you find something a bit more serious.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can read, write, masturbate and watch tv.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    I don't know how much I can help. I don't have any talents or knowledge that would benefit much but I'll be here posting. I write a lot of stories, thats about it.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can bring t3h content, and we all know content is king.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    I may not have to offer, but I'll do my best to be honest and upfront with any situation.

Also I ensue the lulz, baws, possibly raids and other interesting matters. I'll do just about anything to obtain the freedom of speech.

I'll lurk and post in S&A, SG, and other threads that got my attention.
  • edited August 2010
    I also enjoy getting dox and useful information, which could be used in raids. I often find myself building up text files on people/organizations, haha.