I found the Boob Professor!

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2014 in Spurious Generalities
Well he is a fascinating person, some call him the creep, others refer him as a hero. For me, he is just awesome.

[h=1]The True Boob -- Katy Perry[/h] Our mission statement: The motivation of the boobologist is to know what they look like. If we say we love boobs, we must love the boob, not the bra. A chest covered in rigid material that shapes the shirt over top is an illusion. And just as eternal life sells religion, cleavage is the trojan horse of a deceptive bustline. Don't be fooled, no matter how sweet its nectar may look. It’s always better to know the truth. Let's go and discover the true boob together.

[IM]V4gwP[/IM]

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2014
    Gawd! Katy Perry is like one of those gum chewing, hair twirling, fucks the quarterback type bishes that gives totseans like me the incline to think hearing the slaps of my balls on her dead corpse arse is a better expression of art than her music ........ Just sayin. :rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2014
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Gawd! Katy Perry is like one of those gum chewing, hair twirling, fucks the quarterback type bishes that gives totseans like me the incline to think hearing the slaps of my balls on her dead corpse arse is a better expression of art than her music ........ Just sayin. :rolleyes:

HAHHA, I am trying to get in touch with the dude, I want to feature his work,

http://imgur.com/a/e782Z

Srsly, that's some dedication!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2014
    Lol! Fick me! He's obsessed with celebrity tits.