Another FUCK YOUTUBE Thread

LSA KingLSA King Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Seriously, I realize they are big and doing the world a favor despite their bullshit and censorship, but why the fuck do videos take forever to load at least one whole day out of the week? I want to move to Vimeo but they disabled signups (so much for wanting competition you fuck nuts at least tell us why they are disabled and remove the sign up link). All day today I can't load fucking videos or they take 10 minutes to load one inch on the bar. Tried multiple browsers and my connection is fine, so does anyone know what the hell causes this like has anyone done a report on why the website is fine but videos take a year sometimes to even start loading?

Maybe it's flash, either way fuck it I'm sick of that place. It's become a cluster fuck of repetition with assholes copying other peoples shit these days. Just wondering if it's slow for anyone else.

I'm done here...

/rant

Comments

• RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well it works fine for the other 500 million people, so yeah.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't have the problems you're having, but Youtube is really going to the shitter.

Remember the good old days when you could watch entire episodes of TV shows on Youtube?

Now they've got shitty things like VEVO making our crappy viewing experience even crappier :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Vimeo rocks for me :D.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    Well it works fine for the other 500 million people, so yeah.

FML :(
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I don't have the problems you're having, but Youtube is really going to the shitter.

Remember the good old days when you could watch entire episodes of TV shows on Youtube?

Now they've got shitty things like VEVO making our crappy viewing experience even crappier :mad:

Damn it. Yes I remember and VEVO is COMPLETE SHIT censoring all music videos. I mean if you want to create your own section to make profit from YOUR music videos don't fucking censor them. Holy fuck are we catering toward 12 year olds on the Internet now? The Internet used to be completely censor free and now this bullshit. The only reason they censored music videos on TV was because of the FCC in which the FCC regulations don't apply online :rolleyes:
    Dfg wrote: »
    Vimeo rocks for me :D.

Lucky bastard! You should see if you can find out why sign ups are closed and for how long. I'd rather use Vimeo than YouTube, I'm just sick of YouTubes loading times these days. Almost takes as long to load as the video you're watching.