User Group Problem?

UnwyredUnwyred Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Hello, yes... So I've been appointed a mod of GS and yet I do not have access to the mod forum or that neat little moderator title or any of that song and dance stuff.

I think I'm still listed in the user group as a regular and not as a mod. Can someone please fix this for me?

kthxbai!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    It's an on going issue with permissions. It will be resolved soon. Until then if you need anything PM me.
  • edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    It's an on going issue with permissions. It will be resolved soon. Until then if you need anything PM me.

Since you have admin privileges can't you go to edit his user profile and under the Usergroup Options in the mod control panel add him into the moderator group or does it not work that way?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Since you have admin privileges can't you go to edit his user profile and under the Usergroup Options in the mod control panel add him into the moderator group or does it not work that way?

Actually no :(. I am in the same boat as OP. My permissions are a bit of a mess and I can't edit users nor do I access to Forum Moderation tools for editing and adding new sections.

:(, hopefully it will be fixed ASAP. After that I will take care of everything. Forums to rules to infractions. All in few hours.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Actually no :(. I am in the same boat as OP. My permissions are a bit of a mess and I can't edit users nor do I access to Forum Moderation tools for editing and adding new sections.

:(, hopefully it will be fixed ASAP. After that I will take care of everything. Forums to rules to infractions. All in few hours.

That's odd. Based on vbull manual you should be able to do that almost immediately.
    What's wrong in your admincp? Are you logged in trough http://totse.info/bbs/admincp/index.php ?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited July 2010
    access.JPG
    ^There :(

I see, that means the super admin which I assume is Hellish didn't give you any privileges yet. You should contact him or refer to this manual.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    I gave you permissions. hmm.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ya, I'm not seeing it either. Or maybe it's there and I just don't know how to access it.

HALP?
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    Same problem as the OP. How is it that I can moderate GPP but I'm still a regular? That's messed up.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I'm having the same problems too...
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Same problem here