The Temple of Time in OoT always gives me nightmares.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Seriously, it's such an empty place. And yet... it's like something's watching me in there. I dunno; I know it's not supposed to be scary but I always have nightmares that I'm in it, and there's demons hiding in there with me.

Not to mention it's surrounded by all of those zombies outside. (At least in the future)

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Quit being a faggot and play a real game like Sonic The Hedgehog.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've always found the Temple of Time to be comforting as I knew that there were no enemies there. When I got to the adult portion, I always went to get the Sun's Song first thing, so I only had to fight past the Redead once.

When I was small, I was scared of the Deku Tree so I didn't get through the game until at least 2 years later :o
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Enjoy:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/20344

I also always found it not only comforting but awe inspiring. As if stepping into the threshold of heaven... it felt like I would have to go through something like that once I die ya know?

I think you find it scary because it makes you feel like its just you alone, yourself without any mask. Thus, your conscience and the demons of your own self seem ever on the verge of appearance.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    When I was a kid the undead part of Hyrule castle scared the shit out of me.

Any people who bitch about the Water temple are little pussies. I beat the game when I was 8.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2010
    Did you know if you play sarias song backwards, it's the song of healing?

Dance the dance of life.