Fans ruining my favorite shows.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Man, never again. I'm sick of being such a fan of a show, so I go online to talk about it with other fans, only ot find out the fans are dicks.

Decreases the value of the show for me. For example; It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. PERFECT show for totseans, right? Everyone here can relate to their loser-like qualities?

I go on their forums and see fucking nerds bitching about characters being out of character, people wanting Charlie and Dee to get together, people complaining that the show is no longer funny, etc. :facepalm: Jesus fucking Christ.

The only show that has good fans is Seinfeld. They're cool as hell; they never complain about stuff and have a relaxed attitude.

This is why if I ever made something popular, I'd hate my fucking fans. Fuckers. I HATE FANS!!! Stop caring! Fuck!

Comments

• SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    I know what ya' mean. You can find those sorts in all facets of life my friend. You just gotsta deal with it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's only one thing you can do.

Troll them to hell.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah those damn fans, especially those white big box ones, you crank it up to full speed and suddenly you cant hear the show anymore and papers a flying this way and thatta way thus blocking my view.

Goddamn fans.