post count...

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
damn i'm posting here more than i posted on zoklet it took me like 3 - 5 months to get 50 posts. ITT: we discuss postcount milestone.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    How many of these threads are going to be made? Seriously, haha.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2010
    :o yea but my thread is about how long it took you in zoklet and how long it took in totse to acheive a certain postcount:o:o :o:o:p
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    You actually reminded me, I haven't been on &Z all day, don't think I will either. Living DANGEROUS today. It's the 30th after all.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I post way more here than I ever did on zoklet. I was always in fear of the banhammer over there.
  • edited July 2010
    I post way more here than I ever did on zoklet. I was always in fear of the banhammer over there.

I love this place. When school starts, I'll have t moderate how much time I spend on here, but the place is my residence on the intarnets now and will be for the life of this domain.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't post a ton. Mainly because I only post in crap I find interesting. Thus I stay out of S&A as I need to help there, and I'm not depressed. I don't do drugs anymore, so no BLTC, yadda.

I had 3k on totse.com from 03-END. Which is VERY little compared to most people even being on there only two years. Quality, not quantity brother :)
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    I'm getting my post count alot faster than on zoklet. I actually feel like posting/contributing more.
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    I really posted a lot on zoklet the first few months it was started but now I guess that I'm older and a bit more matture I just don't have that much to say... but I try to post as much as possible.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha, I post so much shit on Zoklet. I flame people for no reason, I drop stupid one-liners and I used to spam quite a lot. Damn, I used to get banned all the time. I actually contribute some shit on this here site. :mad:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited July 2010
    Madrox, what part of the state are you from? I'm in the shit hole too.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2010
    every few days, i post once or twice....i lerk a lot here.

never post on Z! anymore.