I heard you like Macs

AKIRAAKIRA Regular
edited June 2011 in Tech & Games

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Macs are fucking awesome and so are their one click mouse~!
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Frankly, I don't see the humor in it.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited August 2010
    But if you flip a switch on the dash, it turns into a gas pedal :hai:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    You can use a normal mouse with a mac. :o:o:o:o:o
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    You can even right click with a one button mouse by holding ctrl. It's like they thought of that, or something.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    And this thread doesn't get moved?

Fuck you 1337
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    And this thread doesn't get moved?

Fuck you 1337

You just made a thread to give me a hard time.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    You just made a thread to give me a hard time.

And i made this thread to be sort of funny, because i actually dont have a problem with macs, i just know some people get real upset when you say something about them, but everyone kept their cool face on so
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010
    Frankly, I don't see the humor in it.

I am sick of you imposing your intellectually deficient, Macintoshnistic beliefs on me.:angry:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    I am sick of you imposing your intellectually deficient, Macintoshnistic beliefs on me.:angry:

Actually, as of late, I don't like what apple has been up to. I think the iPad could have been so much more than a bigass ipod touch. The iphone flaw and Apple's response that it was not a problem, trying to drag others down too. Just fix the problem.

Also, Apple shipped a shit ton of iMacs with defective screens. They often tried repairing it, replacing the screen with another defective one. Some thought that they were just trying to get the mac past the 30 day return window - even if returned, you have to pay a restocking fee. Also, the unibody macbook pro shipping with bad ram and a top without a replaceable screen (it was glued in, you had to order a whole new lid when even your LED light went out, for example). Now every macbook they make has a built in battery so you can't just buy a new battery and replace it and keep your warranty.

/rant. I'm sure I missed a few hundred other things apple has been pissing me off with lately.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited August 2010
    Actually, as of late, I don't like what apple has been up to. I think the iPad could have been so much more than a bigass ipod touch. The iphone flaw and Apple's response that it was not a problem, trying to drag others down too. Just fix the problem.

Also, Apple shipped a shit ton of iMacs with defective screens. They often tried repairing it, replacing the screen with another defective one. Some thought that they were just trying to get the mac past the 30 day return window - even if returned, you have to pay a restocking fee. Also, the unibody macbook pro shipping with bad ram and a top without a replaceable screen (it was glued in, you had to order a whole new lid when even your LED light went out, for example). Now every macbook they make has a built in battery so you can't just buy a new battery and replace it and keep your warranty.

/rant. I'm sure I missed a few hundred other things apple has been pissing me off with lately.

This. Then there's the whole iPhone 4 reception issue. Now is definitely not the time to get a new Apple anything.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited June 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Macs are fucking awesome and so are their one click mouse~!

iPad: $600
    A crippled aspect of a product being pushed as a feature: Priceless.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Haha, really laughed at that :D

Personally I hate macs but thats just me.