Totse Nudes

Dose MeDose Me Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I've got quite a few...some are quite disgusting.

What is the policy on these pictures?

Also if they're legal...SHARE WHAT U GOT! I will wait for word cuz idwanna get in fracted.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think there's a thread here about them. Some of them are cp.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Post them and be sure to mention that they're all at least 18 years of age, because of course all the women who posted pics on totse were of age.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you know they are CP (were taken underage) don't post the persons name or face so others can link it as CP. Unfortunately the hosting provider for this place isn't as understanding on that subject. If you don't want to take the chance you can just upload remaining pictures into an archive or hotlink to somewhere else. As long as the CP isn't directly on the site I don't think it's a big deal, the image loading would count as hosting.

Either way the worst that would happen is I or another mod would be required to remove the actual image loading if it's clear. You're not going to get banned unless you are purposely posting CP and or spamming with it after numerous warnings. The old Totse Archive is NOT off limits, you posted it on the Internet it's already out there whether it is here or not. Only CP is our concern right now. We'll get to stalking issues if it arises.
  • 0vvarT0vvarT Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I think there's a thread here about them. Some of them are cp.

Link?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    0vvarT wrote: »
    Link?

Don't have one, search for it. Maybe someone else remembers where that thread is.
  • 0vvarT0vvarT Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Found it. :)