edited August 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    5'10.

130 lbs.

Chroist, eat boy!
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    wood wrote: »
    I'll slay you both with my battle-ax and Cleave.

HA. If I crouch, you won't even see me. Hei Gui Stealth Armor = +5 cloaking field when crouched.

PS: My sneak skill is 100 too. Good luck finding me without accidentally bumping into me.

PPS: Same skill with small guns. I have Abraham Lincoln's .44, and I will fucking rape your face with it from across town.

PPPS: Your battle-axe ain't shit. If you want a real axe, try an auto-axe.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    5'10 135lbs
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha, nice you gaise. I just started crunching the numbers. According to my data, the average height of a Totsean Male is 5' 11.5", which is above the average height for a Caucasian Male in the US, 5' 10". We're a tall group. I did exclude Namaste from the group because she is a female. I also could not get an average for a Totsean Female because only one girl replied that I know of. The average height for a female in the US appears to be 5' 3" according to Wiki, so she's above average. I'm trying to make a graph of this, I'll post it later.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm like 5'8" or 5'9"

Fuck you guys, I'M short :mad:
  • edited August 2010
    ^lol I'm 6'4. Good thing I'm not Chunt.
    Pope wrote:
    6'4" 195 pounds

Bullshit. Post pics, standing next to some kind of measure.

6'1 here. I love being taller that almost everyone else, but when I meet someone taller than me it really pisses me off!
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    Just over 5'10
    edited August 2010
    Just over 5'10

It's your height, not your cock length. Just say 5'10. :mad:

It's a damn inch. 70.2"? That 0.2 doesn't really matter, nigger. :mad::mad::mad:
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bullshit. Post pics, standing next to some kind of measure.

6'1 here. I love being taller that almost everyone else, but when I meet someone taller than me it really pisses me off!
    Yea I can tell! It's true tho I've been 6'4 since age 16. 160 pounds tho, I'm assuming Pope is a bit on the chubby side.
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Haha, 'cowards' are pretty damn efficient. Unless you're fighting for sport, you're fighting to win. There are no rules, and I guess I should be thankful that some idiots don't realize this and will avoid doing certain things because it's 'pussy shit'.

All that matters is I'm the one who comes out on top, not how bad ass I look doing it. I never understood that shit, and never will. Call me a coward all you want, 'cause I'm calling you an idiot for not doing whatever it takes to win.
    Oh I don't fight fair by any means. Ground up glass in the eyes, specifically targeting the temples, solar plexus shots with a bat, aiming for your windpipe; it's all good if you beef. It's just that even within those parameters I still have some conceptualization of what is cowardly and what isn't. Basically, I will tell someone to bring a weapon to fight me. That's what distinguishes me from the bitches who agree to fight with hands then spray mace.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Ask your mum :cool:

Anyway,

6'1~
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010
    190cm
    should be about 6'2?
  • wolfiewolfie Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    5'9" but still considered tall.

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    It's your height, not your cock length. Just say 5'10. :mad:

It's a damn inch. 70.2"? That 0.2 doesn't really matter, nigger. :mad::mad::mad:

Change your fucking tampon
    edited August 2010
    Change your fucking tampon

I WILL STILL HAVE FUCKING CRAMPS YOU FUCKASS.

WHAT THE FUCK IS CHANGING MY TAMPON GOING TO DO I'M BLOATED AND ANGRY AND IN CONSTANT PAIN SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. :mad:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Damn .... You skinny, brah
    fanglekai wrote: »
    That's really fuckin skinny.
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Chroist, eat boy!

I used to be a fatass when I was five.

Just felt like sharing that.