IRC Suggestions Thread

OnesanOnesan Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Help and Suggestions
pro.worldchatter.net is pretty cool, much better than slashnet, however could hellish or anyone else who has access to the dns, kindly make a record pointing irc.totse.info to pro.worldchatter.nets ip.

1281871978.png

Thats all you need to do in whatever dns setup your using a simple A record, and then all i need to remember is irc.totse.info.

Thanks for your consideration. <3

Comments

• abrnabrn Abrn
    edited August 2010
    Hey thanks for making this thread! Having irc.totse.info as the URL will be very nice and will look good. I hope you all come check out the irc @ pro.worldchatter.net or irc.lolcw.com #totse. IRC is simple to use and if you can't find enough help on google you can private message me. Also currently working on getting pro.worldchatter.net registered with mibbit(mibbit.com/chat simple browser-based irc client for noobs), gonna head over there and talk shit to their opers.

Totse chats will be/are great JOIN DAMNIT
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I support this, hopefully Hellish will make the necessary changes :).
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited August 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    If this does go through somebody post a link on here so I can just go to it and add it to my Irc settings.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    If this does go through somebody post a link on here so I can just go to it and add it to my Irc settings.

irc.totse.info <---

irc.totse.info/6667 <-- X-chat
  • edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I support this, hopefully Hellish will make the necessary changes :).

Dfg - you need to update the IRC link in your sig :D
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited August 2010
    The IRC is officially listed w/ mibbit.
    The IRC is officially irc.totse.info #totse
    Other channels: #x for SotD #hashbury for BLTC
    Adding it to the about page and the totse.info chat client would be nice. An announcement or News of the Temple post would be nice too.
    The IRC is starting to get chatters so its active so join up!!!!

Also mods and admins can get ops, just talk to me on IRC. I will remove the shit out of your ops if you abuse them.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    I just noticed the paint brush in the japanese anime girls vagina :facepalm:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I just noticed the paint brush in the japanese anime girls vagina :facepalm:

Late.

I thought no one picked up on it or were hentai freaks enough that they found it normal.