Bad Ideas Moral Debate

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I have no problem with killing people left, right and centre, but if you're going to kill anyone or anything, make it quick and clean - the way you'd want to be killed if you had no choice.

It makes me sick how lightly torture is taken in the entartainment media. Saw franchise, Hostel franchise etc etc. Grow the fuck up and think long and hard about the unimaginable pain you'd be inflicting on them and imagine if it was you in that situation!

Not that I never ever have the desire to make certain people suffer beyond comprehension, so perhaps I'm a hipocrite, but I'd never torture someone unless they'd really, really offended me in some way or another.

Hannibal Lector - fucking awsome psychopath
Jigsaw/Max Kramer - bigtime sore-loser asshole

Comments

• IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Grow the fuck up and think long and hard about the unimaginable pain you'd be inflicting on them and imagine if it was you in that situation!

Perhaps you didn't read the thread. Now, if your weak little girl brain cannot handle a bit of torture, than leave the thread. Simple, no?

In case you didn't read, here is the essential piece of information you missed;
    Introduction
    So, some faggot has pissed you off, or you need to get some information from them. Death is too easy to tell them how pissed you are, and it won't allow you to get the information you require from them. So, the next logical step is to ask them, albeit with a bit of coercion.

Now, please vacate your self from my thread, or stop being a whiny bitch and add something to the thread.
  • edited August 2010
    Irukanji wrote: »
    Perhaps you didn't read the thread. Now, if your weak little girl brain cannot handle a bit of torture, than leave the thread. Simple, no?

In case you didn't read, here is the essential piece of information you missed;

Now, please vacate your self from my thread, or stop being a whiny bitch and add something to the thread.

I've been on totse long before you. I'll decide when to leave something alone and not you.

Anyway. You don't need to touch your victim. They might be able to put up with a lot, but when it's their loved ones at risk of torture... not so much. Husband/wife, kids, parents etc. Make sure to have some photo's of their school or place of work, home, photos of them etc. Tell them how you'll rape their precious little kiddies - dry. Pretty much whatever you'd think to do to your victim, threaten their loved ones with it. Make sure to have 'props'. Ie; the various instruments required to perform said tasks.
    edited August 2010
    I've been on totse long before you. I'll decide when to leave something alone and not you..

Length on time on totse doesn't automatically qualify you for special treatment and privileges. You obviously appear concerned, which is why I told you to gtfo the thread if you couldn't contribute something. So far all you have said is "zomg u ish soooooo bad silly kid kekekekekeke bur murder is alright".

I join totse in 2004, and ever since it went down hill because of people exactly like you derailing threads and not actually contributing. As 4chan would put it, you are the cancer that is killing us.

Anyways, this is about PHYSICALLY TORTURING PEOPLE. Read the fucking OP, don't just comment.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    BI is moral free zone. I don't like people telling others that they shouldn't do things because it will hurt people. If I am going to make a thread about killing children or raping them, I already know what I am doing. I don't need someone to come here and tell me think about the family etc.

If I am going to kill someone I might try torture them as well, It's a new unique thing for me. If I can kidnap a person, I can torture them as well.

In other words, keep your morals out of BI. If I am Muslim and someone makes a thread about bombing famous religious places, I cannot post in that thread and talk about how this is disrespectful. I would however, add some points that will help in making the thread successful.

Zoklet BI had moral AIDS from time to time. Having morals isn't wrong, but this is BI. We're all thinking and acting like criminals. Use Humanity or other section that deals with morals.

I am going to add this in BI rules. If BI has to succeed we need to keep our moral values out of this place or restricted. Talking about morals is like trolling BI.
  • edited August 2010
    Being tortured is fucked up, and there's a special place in hell for those who do such things.

EDIT: Also, a word of advice. If you torture someone, you had better kill that motherfucker. If you don't, he might just track you down and do worse.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited August 2010
    Being tortured is fucked up, and there's a special place in hell for those who do such things.

Yea, It's called totse.info.
  • edited August 2010
    Irukanji wrote: »
    I join totse in 2004, and ever since it went down hill because of people exactly like you derailing threads and not actually contributing. Anyways, this is about PHYSICALLY TORTURING PEOPLE. Read the fucking OP, don't just comment.

First of all - YOU are the one who should actually read the posts instead of spouting random ignorant bullshit. Part of your OP mentioned doing whatever it takes to extract information from the victim, and I mentioned that threatening their loved ones with torture would probably be more effective than torturing them personally. Then you tell me; 'no, this thread is about PYSICALLY torturing people'. What do you do straight afterwards? You post a guide on psychological torture :facepalm:

You have no knowledge of what I've contributed to totse (specifically, BI) in the past, so don't make stupid comments like that.
    Dfg wrote: »
    BI is moral free zone. I don't like people telling others that they shouldn't do things because it will hurt people. If I am going to make a thread about killing children or raping them, I already know what I am doing. I don't need someone to come here and tell me think about the family etc.

If I am going to kill someone I might try torture them as well, It's a new unique thing for me. If I can kidnap a person, I can torture them as well.

In other words, keep your morals out of BI. If I am Muslim and someone makes a thread about bombing famous religious places, I cannot post in that thread and talk about how this is disrespectful. I would however, add some points that will help in making the thread successful.

Zoklet BI had moral AIDS from time to time. Having morals isn't wrong, but this is BI. We're all thinking and acting like criminals. Use Humanity or other section that deals with morals.

I am going to add this in BI rules. If BI has to succeed we need to keep our moral values out of this place or restricted. Talking about morals is like trolling BI.

I'm not telling anyone what they should and shouldn't do; I'm just trying to make them think. Torture should be treated as biological/nuclear warfare; it's not a toy to be thrown about as you fancy. It just pisses me off that a bunch of kids watch movies like SAW and then think 'lol thats so kewl i want to try it'.

I'm a 'criminal' and I'm fucking proud of it. I'm totally oblivious to brainwashing and any other moral bullshit that 99% of society sucks up. I think for myself, I come to my own conclusions about things and I don't give a fuck what ANYONE thinks - not even my closest family. I'll NEVER change and I'll take my beliefs to the grave.

/rant
    edited August 2010
    First of all - YOU are the one who should actually read the posts instead of spouting random ignorant bullshit. Part of your OP mentioned doing whatever it takes to extract information from the victim, and I mentioned that threatening their loved ones with torture would probably be more effective than torturing them personally. Then you tell me; 'no, this thread is about PYSICALLY torturing people'. What do you do straight afterwards? You post a guide on psychological torture :facepalm:

I said the OP is about physically, shit for brains. You were commenting on the OP. I was going to make a separate thread, but Dfg told me not to, so there. You strategy doesn't work. They will either kill themselves, or go to the cops. You don't get the information. When you are up in their face with a blow torch, burning their fingers to charcoal, it's a fuck load more effective than "oh im going to rape your daughter, kthxbai". Why do you think the USA/Russia use physical torture? BECAUSE IT FUCKING WORKS.

Also, read Dfg's post.
    You have no knowledge of what I've contributed to totse (specifically, BI) in the past, so don't make stupid comments like that.

Once again, I joined totse in 2004, and ever since it went down hill because of people exactly like you derailing threads and not actually contributing. Look at your first post. You tell me to "grow the fuck up" and that "torture is taken too lightly". No, in most civilised countries, the penalty is exactly the same, if not harsher, than for murder. If it was me in that situation, I'd wonder wtf I have done to them to warrant this, but if you know the person doing the torturing, then generally you know what you have done but are too stubborn to tell them.

Also, I'd prefer if you don't call me a kid in here, I don't give a fuck how old you are. I've been an advocate for torture over murder since before I even watched Saw, and Saw isn't exactly scary or that brutal tbh. He was about giving people a chance to live, and if you couldn't escape, then you died. Except most of the times it was impossible to escape, but w.e. The dude didn't have to do anything, he used that person to kill themselves. You torture them, you get the information you need, then you let them go free, to enjoy the rest of their lives(unless you kill them).

So, on that note, you keep your morals and preconceptions at the door, and don't make assumptions "because some kiddie watched saw and was liek ZOmG SAW SO SRS I R TORTURE!!!11one!!!eleven".

Killing some dudes family doesn't achieve the same results. If he has done something to warrant this treatment, chances are HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM. So then all of the "threaten his family" ideas are out the door at step one. Go back to our roots, with steel and blood, and people learn very quickly you are serious and do as told, or they die.
  • edited August 2010
    Jesus Christ you're thick 'Irukanji'. It's kinda ironic that I speak against torture yet here I am wishing I could blowtouch YOU in the face for pissing me off so much. Eat shit moron, and again - GROW UP!

Dfg I like you as a poster, but it's dumb of you to come here and advocate torture for fun during Ramadan. The Qur'an advocates torture only against the enemies of Allah and the religion itself. Torturing a person for fun/money/revenge is quite obviously not included in this.
    Qur'an (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides..."

Qur'an (8:12) - "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them."

Qur'an (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Again, I'm not telling anyone what they can and cannot do, but just trying to give an objective and mature stance on the subject.
    edited August 2010
    Jesus Christ you're thick 'Irukanji'. It's kinda ironic that I speak against torture yet here I am wishing I could blowtouch YOU in the face for pissing me off so much. Eat shit moron, and again - GROW UP!

Stop telling me to grow up, man. Also, you are getting the picture. Someone has pissed you off, and now you want to torture me with a blow torch. My job is complete, good day to you, sir.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010

Dfg I like you as a poster, but it's dumb of you to come here and advocate torture for fun during Ramadan. The Qur'an advocates torture only against the enemies of Allah and the religion itself. Torturing a person for fun/money/revenge is quite obviously not included in this.

Again, I'm not telling anyone what they can and cannot do, but just trying to give an objective and mature stance on the subject.

Fuck Islam and Fuck Religion and FUCK YOU!

This is BI, I don't want to hear people talking about Islam or any regliion here. In this place no religion or GOD exists. Now, would you kindly backoff before I start taking measures which I don't want to enforce in this section yet. If I fucking hear anyone talking about my fucking beliefs and how I should not talk about this and that in fucking BI, you will get raped by me.

Is that fucking clear.

End of fucking debate, stop derailing this thread. I am moving all the unrelated posts to B&M.

Enough of this.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Posts moved from BI to this thread.

TL;DR. Poster starting talking about morals etc in BI torture thread.

ITT: We debate about users who come in threads and take the moral stand that this is wrong or right and not make any contributions towards the thread, thereby derailing the thread and starting an endless cycle of moral hate.

I want it gone in BI along with other BI contributors. I want to hear your thoughts.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    fUCK MORALS, BRAH.

NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT FAGGOT MORALS IN BI. IT'S LIKE GOING TO BLTC AND TELLING EVERYONE TO STOP DOING DRUGS, GOING INTO B&M AND TELLING EVERYONE TO GET ALONG, OR GOING INTO HALF BAKED AND MAKING INTELLECTUAL AND INFORMATIVE POSTS. GTFO WITH THIS FAGGOTRY.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've always enjoyed reading BI for its good mix of lulz, stupidity, and information. Everything is kept hypothetical and if someone uses any of the information in an illegitimate manner, that's their problem, but the last thing we need is censorship. Bringing morals to BI is like having a vegetarian lecture you every time you eat a steak. It's just stupid.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, torture is a bad idea.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    I agree. Hollywood has a sick, wicked way of advocating murder. Not to mention they teach you a tremendous amount on how to do it efficiently. I blame the Jews for their corruption in our media and entertainment markets. If you watch film it didn't happen over night and just from the last two decades alone you can see how it gradually evolved to the point now people feel afraid to talk to their fucking neighbors these days fearing rape, murder, abduction, etc.

However, I agree with torture and a slow death in some instances. Those will remain nameless as it's up to the individual to figure out where that would apply for him or her. Most of the time any physical conflict is just an example of a mini-war. There is no reason to punish your enemy with unnecessary violence. You are both thrown into unfortunate situations that led to the conflict and unless it's rightfully justified for a slow painful death you aren't proving anything by being a sick fuck.
  • BakayarBakayar Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Nice work DFG, though I think you could have acted a little sooner. Who is the mod for BI, by the way? Something like this should not have even occured.

When it comes to BI and morals I avoid situations with which I take issue, which does happen if however rarely. I suggest every one else do the same, as this thread demonstrates what happenes when you lack self restraint.

I would also just like to warn against taking honest advice about a certain action as being a moral reaction. Sometimes your bad ideas have a greater chance than most others of having a negative outcome towards you. I feel I must mention this, having been involved in one such incident on zoklet a while back.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Totse has always been the best place for free speech. The few rules we have here are in place to protect us and the prosperity of the site. You have every right to disagree with anyone's opinions on any subject but it is very terrible of you to try to say morals need to be enforced. That in itself is just spitting in the face of everything Totse stands for. You have the right to do that but expect us all to get very fucking pissed off.

P.S. What you said to Dfg was completely uncalled for and had nothing to do with anything. You just randomly attacked him when he was being nice enough to only move you're thread. He could have deleted it but this is Totse and we're all better than that so act like you are.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Bakayar wrote: »
    Nice work DFG, though I think you could have acted a little sooner. Who is the mod for BI, by the way? Something like this should not have even occured.

When it comes to BI and morals I avoid situations with which I take issue, which does happen if however rarely. I suggest every one else do the same, as this thread demonstrates what happenes when you lack self restraint.

I would also just like to warn against taking honest advice about a certain action as being a moral reaction. Sometimes your bad ideas have a greater chance than most others of having a negative outcome towards you. I feel I must mention this, having been involved in one such incident on zoklet a while back.
    Actually I am looking for a dedicated Mod. I am trying to lay a framework for BI and other forums so new mods don't have to worry about the major issues. I am tyring to solve those issues before we get into an endless debate later on.
    Totse has always been the best place for free speech. The few rules we have here are in place to protect us and the prosperity of the site. You have every right to disagree with anyone's opinions on any subject but it is very terrible of you to try to say morals need to be enforced. That in itself is just spitting in the face of everything Totse stands for. You have the right to do that but expect us all to get very fucking pissed off.

P.S. What you said to Dfg was completely uncalled for and had nothing to do with anything. You just randomly attacked him when he was being nice enough to only move you're thread. He could have deleted it but this is Totse and we're all better than that so act like you are.

Yes, it was uncalled for, yes it was harsh and yes I could have taken other steps to fix this. I am not saying that this didn't occur to me. But if BI has to evolve you need to lay down the law. I had this moral debate back on Zoklet. Unfortunately Zok pussied out. And then shit went south.

OP, just used my Religion card on me. I honestly hate it because I love being neutral on the Internet. The last thing I need is to turn BI into some pussy forum where everyone just talks about crime and then they start a debate on how it will affect their inner core.

I am just making some noise here. I wanted some feedback ASAP and I hate delaying anything. If we don't fix this problem future mods might just ban those users out of spite, WHICH I would LOVE to avoid.

Again, thanks for the input and sorry OP for using you as a scapegoat but still you triggered this. It's already hard to bring new members and old members to put some effort towards rebuilding BI. I would request that users please respect section rules and descriptions.

I am going to update the description and add some guidelines for Mods and Users of BI.

If you have anything to suggest, feel free to do it.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    People always talk of leaving morals at the door in BI, but people still get butthurt over hurting animals :rolleyes:
    edited August 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    People always talk of leaving morals at the door in BI, but people still get butthurt over hurting animals :rolleyes:

Thats because only the sickest bastards hurt animals. I advocate torture for ALL people who harm animals(killing them for food is ok, but dog fighting, etc isn't cool)
  • edited August 2010
    Forgot about this thread, so here's my belated response. Dfg; step back, calm the fuck down and watch yourself. I'm willing to bet my left eye that I've been contributing to BI before you. I've added a LOT to the forum and the various subjects brought up.

Yes. I should've kept my opinions to myself, but when I see ignorant people saying stupid shit I feel compelled to put them in their place. Funny how the religious folks get so bitchy when you quote their own fantasy nonsense against them :rolleyes:

I'll keep quiet on the moral ground from now on, but don't EVER threaten me or try flaunting your power towards me. It's after 2am and I'm too tired to rant more, so whatever.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Forgot about this thread, so here's my belated response. Dfg; step back, calm the fuck down and watch yourself. I'm willing to bet my left eye that I've been contributing to BI before you. I've added a LOT to the forum and the various subjects brought up.

Yes. I should've kept my opinions to myself, but when I see ignorant people saying stupid shit I feel compelled to put them in their place. Funny how the religious folks get so bitchy when you quote their own fantasy nonsense against them :rolleyes:

I'll keep quiet on the moral ground from now on, but don't EVER threaten me or try flaunting your power towards me. It's after 2am and I'm too tired to rant more, so whatever.

No problem :). As if I was going to abuse powers in the first place.