I'm back, and thank god!

AKIRAAKIRA Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Well lol most of you probably didnt know i was gone well except a few mods maybe, but i was on vacation for a week. I'm just relieved to be back, so anything new happen lately?

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    Nothing dramatic that I've noticed
    Just the usual.....Taking over teh bbs interwebz with stunning post content.
    Same old,same old.....Was wondering where you got to?
    Do any shit exciting on your break away??
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Welcome back, the Anime section missed you :).
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Nothing dramatic that I've noticed
    Just the usual.....Taking over teh bbs interwebz with stunning post content.
    Same old,same old.....Was wondering where you got to?
    Do any shit exciting on your break away??

Yeah i was down at a beach house for a week, the house was nice and everything, sleeping on a futon was not. The only exciting thing i did was rent a boat and went boating beside that i just fished and went to the boardwalk.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Welcome back, the Anime section missed you :).

It's good to be back and i went over there and 16 people viewing it and a bunch new threads, that gave me a smile, so after this post im going to take a nap and get something to eat.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    Yeah i was down at a beach house for a week, the house was nice and everything, sleeping on a futon was not. The only exciting thing i did was rent a boat and went boating beside that i just fished and went to the boardwalk.

It's good to be back and i went over there and 16 people viewing it and a bunch new threads, that gave me a smile, so after this post im going to take a nap and get something to eat.

I seriously hate futons. They fuck my back up every time I crash on one.
    Catch any decent fish?
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
    I rewatched akira:o

Other than that, nothing interesting happened.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Welcome back. Did you bring me a bottle of water from wherever you were?
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    I did not catch any decent fish, i caught a small croaker and some other small fish, i cant recall the name and and no you dont want a bottle of water from where i was at, oh and im posting from a best buy computer lol
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Welcome back man.

I watched Akira again after seeing the word Akira over and over, plus I haven't seen it in years.
    It was a lot cooler than I remembered, but it seemed to be lacking in some of the story because I watched the dubbed version, and I remember reading a lot more into the story than was spoken in the subbed version I originally watched.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    FrY wrote: »
    Welcome back man.

I watched Akira again after seeing the word Akira over and over, plus I haven't seen it in years.
    It was a lot cooler than I remembered, but it seemed to be lacking in some of the story because I watched the dubbed version, and I remember reading a lot more into the story than was spoken in the subbed version I originally watched.

Yeah they cut things out that they thought wouldnt appeal to american people seeing the movie, but if you really want alot more story and dont mind reading, ill put up the manga version.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    Yeah they cut things out that they thought wouldnt appeal to american people seeing the movie, but if you really want alot more story and dont mind reading, ill put up the manga version.

Yeah man I would not mind checking it out again.