Gay Marriage

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    If fags want to fuck each other in the ass in the privacy of their own home that's their business. The general public and children shouldn't have to be exposed to such perversions of nature.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2010
    I haven't read all this thread (but i will). This is my two cents:

The law should treat homosexuals the same way it treats heterosexuals. They should be able to apply for family insurance and have equal rights when it comes inheritance and decisions regarding their partners well being and all that jazz.

There seems to be a misconception that gay marriage means going to church and pulling out a few 'Our fathers'. It's more about treating Gays as a couple and not "two people who live together". You can have a secular marriage, gays should have this equal right too.

On a side rant, I'll never understand why Homosexuals want to be accepted in religion. They are clearly not welcome there and being accepted into Christianity will not validate their existence. It's like a male demanding the use of the female bathrooms on the grounds of discrimination.

In regards to Adoption, I do not think Homosexuals should be allowed to adopt children simply because they are unable to produce themselves. Most countries have age limitations regarding heterosexual adoption (generally the woman cannot be over 40) - around the same time she stops ovulating.
    Why should gays be treated any differently and not be accountable for their limitations and women over 40 have to deal with the limits of their body?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^ That's because they don't want old motherfuckers adopting kids.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2010
    ^^ They are also unable to produce. If women were able to produce children their entire lives, there would be no such age limitation in regards to the law.

Gays should follow that same rule.

As a heterosexual i am not allowed to adopt a child with my best male friend but i can sleep with a female friend and make my own child.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh my, this is juicy. I support gay marriage, but only if the church is broad minded enough to include gay believers among their flock, for non religious homosexuals there is the act of "civil union", wich should entail all the same tax benefits and obligations of a marriage recognized by a church. Marriage is a sacred institution entered into as a covenant under god, and no church that believes homosexuality is a a sin should ever be forced to sanctify a gay marriage. Some might think this is a matter of semantics, but the right to exclude persons who do not belive a certain way from a religious institution is inherent to the concept of personal freedom of association. Civil union is not marriage, it is based on the concept that a relationship as defined by law is different than one defined by a religion. Several churches do however sanction marriage between same sex couples, and to deny them the right to do so violates thier right to practice their religion in the way they see fit.
    C/O
    "for every thread that is cut, I shall grow 10 more"
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    If fags want to fuck each other in the ass in the privacy of their own home that's their business. The general public and children shouldn't have to be exposed to such perversions of nature.

Again, I agree with you :thumbsup:

They can either stay in a community of people that's opposed to the practice, be openly gay and get smashed, or stay in the closet and be accepted in the community. For them to be happier and have more freedom they'd be better off going to a community that does accept or embraces homosexuality; the choice would be theres. But like you I wouldn't want to be a part of a community that accepts open gay pride in the streets. I'd choose a community that doesn't encourage homosexuality as a positive lifestyle and encourages them to separate their lifestyles from the community at large.

In my opinion too many racists spend too much time and money on that area of the population. The homosexual population is relatively small and not a major threat to white survival, not to mention homosexual relationships statistically don't last as long as heterosexual relationships and marriages (the same goes for interracial relationships and marriages not lasting as long as racially homogeneous ones). I see homosexuality as nature's way of cutting out those unfit for reproduction, so in a way it is kind of natural, but still a defect. It is rare in nature that the drive to propagate ones own kind is limited.

I say they should be able to get married in a community that supports it. Hell they'd be free to hold a gay pride demonstration in a community which doesn't support it, but the chances are they'd end up severely injured or killed by people who don't want to see that shit, unlike in their own communities where they can be as gay as they want.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    Again, I agree with you :thumbsup:

They can either stay in a community of people that's opposed to the practice, be openly gay and get smashed, or stay in the closet and be accepted in the community. For them to be happier and have more freedom they'd be better off going to a community that does accept or embraces homosexuality; the choice would be theres. But like you I wouldn't want to be a part of a community that accepts open gay pride in the streets. I'd choose a community that doesn't encourage homosexuality as a positive lifestyle and encourages them to separate their lifestyles from the community at large.

In my opinion too many racists spend too much time and money on that area of the population. The homosexual population is relatively small and not a major threat to white survival, not to mention homosexual relationships statistically don't last as long as heterosexual relationships and marriages (the same goes for interracial relationships and marriages not lasting as long as racially homogeneous ones). I see homosexuality as nature's way of cutting out those unfit for reproduction, so in a way it is kind of natural, but still a defect. It is rare in nature that the drive to propagate ones own kind is limited.

I say they should be able to get married in a community that supports it. Hell they'd be free to hold a gay pride demonstration in a community which doesn't support it, but the chances are they'd end up severely injured or killed by people who don't want to see that shit, unlike in their own communities where they can be as gay as they want.

I agree with most of your post accept for the bold part. IMO they are a threat to white survival in one sense. Things such as the gay pride parades and how they try to force people to accept them does hurt out race. It hurts us because it promotes a culture of depravity and the idea that it's fine for men to be weak degenerate perverts. The way it's taught in our school systems is a good example. If white kids are taught that theres nothing wrong with acting like a woman and taking it up the ass it can only serve to weaken our race over time.
  • edited October 2010
    I agree with most of your post accept for the bold part. IMO they are a threat to white survival in one sense. Things such as the gay pride parades and how they try to force people to accept them does hurt out race. It hurts us because it promotes a culture of depravity and the idea that it's fine for men to be weak degenerate perverts. The way it's taught in our school systems is a good example. If white kids are taught that theres nothing wrong with acting like a woman and taking it up the ass it can only serve to weaken our race over time.

That's what me and SLIM meant when we said we want it kept away from normal people. No gay influence. If they want to fuck each other up the ass I'm sure as shit not going to put myself between them :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited October 2010

seen this one the other day
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^^I would feel no remorse in killing every single person in that video:facepalm: Fuck Faggots.