How real men cut their toenails

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I first cut the nail down each side with a fine pair of scizzors; as close and deep as I can. I then use the szizzors to 'lift' the part on each side that's been cut and then grip each one with a small pair of pliars and rip it downwards till it comes off.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/823/dsc00594nm.jpg
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/299/dsc00597s.jpg

How do you guys do it?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Holy shi...

I cut mine normally, with nail clippers.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    somebody please take a screencap of patrick bateman getting a manicure :thumbsup:
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited September 2010
    That's disgusting
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    No, real men don't cut their toenails. That's just fucked.
  • edited September 2010
    Why do you cut your toenails like that anyway? One of my worst nightmares is having my nails bent backwards or ripped out... Makes me cringe, haha
  • edited September 2010
    The only nail clipper i need:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6HsE7YSYvcG-rtGzwpoeFr7vnEgfTAs3TtgRwRFT7QXJtq-Q&t=1&h=167&w=167&usg=__-khDClMrr7KEmOQubNrWcLhmMoE=

Your dad's teeth?
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    that would be much easier than doing it myself but he would have to be really drunk or asleep for it to happen:p

asleep?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2010
    I had both my big toenails surgically removed because of ingrown toenails for years. I salute you, OP
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah, that's actually the main reason I do it. The sides grow into the flesh and causes problems. Fuck paying to get it done.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    I like to grow the big toe nail at a decent size, then cut it as close to the base and in one piece as I can. Then I chew them to the shape I require.
    Now I have a draw full of custom made guitar picks.
  • edited September 2010
    LOL, this thread is great.

You shouldn't start cutting your nails like that if you haven't already, you're gonna get ingrown nails and it's gonna suck.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    Fuck putting your feet anywhere near your mouth :angry:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    stres wrote: »
    Fuck! I reckon:thumbsup: It's best to cut the toe nail off and chew on it. No strain on the neck bending down towards your foot.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    stres wrote: »

^This
    I take a toe nail clipper and then I cut them. Because I could care less what I do with my feet. If it takes more then 3-5 mins to cut your toenails you need to find new things to do.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Holy crap, did you pull that off yourself? Or was it surgically removed or something?

I remember my friend caught his finger between his skateboard wheel and the concrete and it ripped off... Then he got it surgically removed, and it grew back a few months later. Was awesome.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    What's the point of toenails? I've never used them.
  • edited September 2010
    Supposedly they protect the end of your toes, much like your fingernails protect your fingers.
  • edited September 2010
    The invention of shoes renders that function obsolete. Pity they grow back or I'd have them removed for sure.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    I have had 3 nails get ripped off. Hurts like a bitch. No meds just hit them on something and they ripped off all the way down. It was nuts but after about 3 weeks they were half grown again.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Holy shit. I could never do that to myself for shits and giggles. I use nail clippers like normal people and cut my nails but just straight across on my toes so i don't get ingrown toe nails. It has not failed me yet, so i will keep just doing that. I don't not want to mutilate my toes at this moment in my life.