How to properly wear a condom
A lot of guys don't realize that there are two main reasons why a condom will break: friction, and putting it on wrong. Friction is easy enough to counter: only wear 1 condom at a time (never "double bag" it) and always make sure the girl is wet. Use lube if she's not.
The second reason condoms break is due to ignorance, impatience, or inexperience. This can be countered very easily.
Before you put on a condom: Make sure it has not expired. Condoms must always be kept out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. Storing them in hot or cold environments causes the latex to weaken or even develop tears, so you must not use condoms that have been stored improperly. Condoms that have expired are weaker due to their age and are likely to break.
How to put on a condom:
1. Get hard. Do not ever try to put a condom on while flaccid. It will not work, and if you are not totally erect, air pockets can form in the condom, which can cause it to break.
2. Gently open the condom package. Do not tear with your teeth or try to puncture it with scissors, a knife, or any other cutting instrument. Always use your hands to open the condom foil packet.
3. Figure out which part of the condom is the inside and which is the outside. Do not ever put on a condom inside out. The lubrication is on the outside, meaning if you wear it on the inside you will be creating more friction, which will result in the condom being more likely to break.
4. Gently pinch the tip of the condom, and then start to roll it down. You pinch the tip to make sure there is no air bubble inside the tip. The reason for the "reservoir tip" feature in condoms is to create a space for the semen to go during ejaculation. If your condom has a reservoir tip: gently pinch it. Most condoms will have this feature. If your condom does not, leave a very small amount of space at the end of the condom, pinch the tip, and then begin to roll it down.
5. Roll the condom completely down the shaft. Do not roll it halfway down because it "feels better." Doing so can cause the condom to slip off during sex, and you risk getting STIs.
6. You need to stay hard while putting on the condom, so practice until you can do it by feel in the dark. You get bonus points if you can do it one-handed. Some condoms, like the Durex Love condom, are designed for one-handed application.
7. Have sex.
8. As soon as you ejaculate, gently grab the base of the condom and hold it while you pull out. This will prevent the condom from slipping off.
9. Throw the condom in the trash. Do not ever flush it down the toilet because doing so can clog your septic system. Condoms are not septic safe, so throw them in the trash.
10. Wash your hands and/or take a shower. Clean yourself to help prevent transmission of STIs.
Congratulations! You've just had sex! The girl won't get pregnant, and you both are unlikely to have spread HIV and many other STIs.
Might not feel as good, but you can feel good knowing the chance of bad things happening is drastically lowered, so it balances out.
The point of this guide is to provide information. Not everyone knows to pinch the tip. Not everyone knows to hold the base of the condom when you pull out. I could just as easily say that there's no reason to make any how-to thread because everything is obvious.
Also learn how to put it on when drunk, its handy. I always used to fumble around in the dark when drunk, and by the time I had it out of the packet, I'd gone down and she'd gone home (well, not exactly. But it's kinda embarrassing and it ruins the mood)
There is such a thing as the PILL
Yeah because the pill prevents STIs. :facepalm:
Foreskin shouldn't be an issue if you're hard. I'd use extra lube and make sure you stay hard so the skin stays retracted. If you start to go soft the condom would probably bunch up on itself
"I don't care if it likes to go to sleep watching cooking shows, it's still not mine"
CO is right. You have to change the condom after you ejaculate. Every time. If you don't and the condom tears from friction, then all your man juice will be in your girl.