Let's all make fun of Kai and his failure of a secure DNS

HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So, one day kai was looking for a secure DNS, when he stumbled across one that was retarded as fuck, and probably stealing all of his credit card information as we speak. Pretty soon his retarded DNS will not only block every .co.cc site that is on the internet, because we all know .co.cc is the OFFICIAL phishing domain, but it will also soon block .com, because we all know there are SEVERAL .com sites that phish, so they must ALL be phishing sites, .info, because we ALL know that there are SOME .info phishing sites, so they must ALL be phishing sites, and even .us because we all know that .us was created with the intentions of the government stealing our fucking myspace accounts :facepalm:

But seriously, your DNS fucking fails. I seriously doubt a site with 3 members is phishing too much of anything.:rolleyes:

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Hahaha, is this all the truth?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

Do you even have to ask?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I only use two DNS services.
    Open DNS and Google DNS. Both of them are pretty fast when it comes to updating site IP addresses especially Google DNS.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

It's the truth with slight exaggeration. His DNS DOES block any site that is .co.cc, which to me is a failure of a DNS. What if hellfish started totse back up on a co.cc domain? It doesn't make totse a phishing site, but according to kai, software providers are 100% correct 99.999% of the time.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    It's the truth with slight exaggeration. His DNS DOES block any site that is .co.cc, which to me is a failure of a DNS. What if hellfish started totse back up on a co.cc domain? It doesn't make totse a phishing site, but according to kai, software providers are 100% correct 100% of the time.

To quote myself: "It's rarely wrong."

Nice try, failtroll.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    To quote myself: "It's rarely wrong."

Nice try, failtroll.

Alright, I'll edit my post to say "100% correct 99.9999% of the time" :rolleyes: