My stance on 'black' Americans

edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I posted this in the HB thread, but felt it warranted its own thread here...

Superior races: whites (even though 'white' isn't an ethnic group as such, but you know what I mean), asians (with the exceptions of Malasians etc.) and indians/arabs (well, some of them. Don't know too much about them).

Inferior races: blacks, hispanics (the original 'Aztec' kind), Aboriginies (in NZ and Aus), Native Americans etc.

African blacks are the only true blacks. The vast majority of 'black' Americans have a large percentage of white ancestry, to varying degrees. A distingtion must be made between Africans and American negroes. Bob Marley's father was white - few people know that. Halle Berry is half black American/half white. Of course that's not to say that the average American negro isn't inferior.

The hispanics we know and hate today are the descendants of the Spanish colonists that interbred with native south/central Americans hundreds of years ago. The likes of Shakira and co. are half hispanic/half white. Whatever she may identify as, she, as with Halle Berry are only a small percentage of the 'original' races.

Barack Obama is not black; he's white/American negro. His children are only 1/4 white, but that, along with a superior education and upbringing will probably save them.
Tiger Woods is not black; he's asian/American negro
Louis Hamilton (the F1 driver) is not black; he's white/American negro (even though he's British, but you get my point)

Most cases where negroes etc. have crossed with whites or asians have resulted in superior offspring, as all the above examples show. Like with breeding dogs or cattle, introducing one superior parent results in equally superior offspring; despite being 'half-breeds'. Very, very few of the purebred inferior races have ever made anything of themselves.

The true blacks and other inferiors like to group themselves together with their half-bred cousins (and all the groups politically classed as non-white) in a subtle attempt to ride on their success and superiority. Half-bred 'blacks' choosing to identify as 'black' are cringingly pathetic. Give yourselves more credit and distance yourselves from your primitive cousins. To all the black Americans, come and visit rural Africa (I actually live in Africa, unlike you) and then decide whether to identify as African or not.

Challenge me on this - I'm in the mood for an argument.

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Asians aren't a "superior race."
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Asians aren't a "superior race."

Then it must follow that Whites aren't a "superior race" either.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    White's are superior. We created all that is civilized in this world. Asians are ok because they take what whites create and make them better. Niggers spics are the lowest of the bunch. Arabs are somewhere in the Middle. The Jew is the enemy of all these groups.
  • edited September 2010
    White's are superior. We created all that is civilized in this world. Asians are ok because they take what whites create and make them better. Niggers spics are the lowest of the bunch. Arabs are somewhere in the Middle. The Jew is the enemy of all these groups.
    This. Asians are smart but they lack the creativity of whites, they can improve what we make but they cannot make something truly original.
  • edited September 2010
    Seems there's a bit of confusion.

The cultures might be inferior - I'll get to that in a moment. The individuals, no. Asians have the highest median IQ in the world.

People must understand that there is no such race as 'white'. Whites are such an anthropilogically diverse group.

For example; a few hundred years ago, my Scottish ancestors were still living in tribes, herding cattle, killing each other and generally living pretty primitively. They were steamrolled by the English and absorbed, for the most part, into the combined British culture. China was an advanced 'nation' thousands of years ago, while most Europeans were pretty far behind. So; can you honestly say that the germanic/celtic people are/were superior to asians? I'd say no. I AM of Scottish ancestry and I have no problem admitting that. They were defeated by a superior force, and so is the way of the world. It doesn't make ME inferior at all.

The human ancestors that remained behind in Africa evolved at a much slower rate. Why? Because they had no reason to. They lived in a good climate and enviroment that gave them no reason to adapt. Those that migrated to Europe and other hostile climates like parts of Asia etc. were forced to evolve and adapt much faster.

Are niggers inferior? YES. Can they be blamed for it? No - that's just how evolution made them.
  • edited September 2010
    Mexicans will take over the west.

Maybe, but not because they're in any way superior. Whites have become soft and weak - if that happens, it's because they allowed it to happen.
  • edited September 2010
    I will not take issue with the views in this thread, I disagree, but whatever. My question is, do you apply these views to your day to day life?. And if so, how?. Would you tell a black doctor to fuck off and insist on a chinese or a white one. I understand this is a discussion about a "lack of potential", in certain races. So given this somewhat enlightened form of racism, how do you apply this knowledge?
    C/O
    fatty mcfuckface says"I cant believe it's not nigger!"
  • edited September 2010
    I live in an upper middle class, 99% white neighbourhood. To be deadly honest, I'd object to any black family moving in. That's just personal preference, just like I'd object to a white trash family moving in and painting their house some stupid colour.

I'm unlikely to ever find myself in a position where I'm faced with a black doctor. But if the guy was civilised and professional, and not some nigger migrant who boucht his degree in an internet cafe, then of course I'd use him.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    This. Asians are smart but they lack the creativity of whites, they can improve what we make but they cannot make something truly original.
    Here,here ^ Because gunpowder wasn't original. :rolleyes:

Black Americans? hmmm.....To be honest, I don't think I've ever met one. :confused:
    Except online @ totse and the other place. They were ok.
    Therefore I only came into this thread to lol @ teh poster I quoted. :D
  • edited September 2010
    Gunpowder was an accident you retard, they were eating it to try to live forever.
    edited September 2010
    Gunpowder was an accident you retard, they were eating it to try to live forever.

Actually fine Ill give them gunpowder. Ok one invention now let's look at what whites created. The car, the airplane, space travel, the computer, Modern Architecture, the AC and peanut butter were actually first patented and made by whites despite what you learn in Black history month and this is just a very small number of things. Now the Asian is great at improving on the white man's inventions. Also who took gunpowder and from that made every gun in existence from the shotgun to the lever action rifle to the musket to machine guns? Whites are by far the more creative race. Look at uit this way what if whites never lived? How many creations would we be without? Now apply that question to all other races and look at the answer.
    edited September 2010
    The thing is that whites have been the superior race for much of history, and one race they oppressed was Asians, so Asians did not have the opportunities that whites did. However, Asians are now picking up speed and becoming comparable to and even exceeding Whites in certain areas.
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The thing is that whites have been the superior race for much of history, and one race they oppressed was Asians, so Asians did not have the opportunities that whites did. However, Asians are now picking up speed and becoming comparable to and even exceeding Whites in certain areas.

Wait when have Asians been oppressed. Maybe sometimes in America yeah but Asians have had great empires all through history and no outsiders messed with that. Look how powerful China is and look at Japan in WW2 they were powerful. I cant say they've faced all that much oppression.
    edited September 2010
    Wait when have Asians been oppressed. Maybe sometimes in America yeah but Asians have had great empires all through history and no outsiders messed with that. Look how powerful China is and look at Japan in WW2 they were powerful. I cant say they've faced all that much oppression.

There's been quite a bit of European colonisation of Asia in the last several hundred years up to WWII. It was after this that they were able to start building themselves back up. Japan is an exception as they expelled all Westerners from the country, and today they're one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperialism_in_Asia
    edited September 2010
    Who gives a fuck why, the fact remains it was.
  • edited September 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Who gives a fuck why, the fact remains it was.
    An accident isn't creative fuckface, if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters one will eventually write Shakespeare, it's not a creative act on the monkey's part. Same thing with the chink who mixed up an immortality potion out of sulfur, saltpeter, and charcoal, and accidentally ignited it.
    edited September 2010
    An accident isn't creative fuckface, if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters one will eventually write Shakespeare, it's not a creative act on the monkey's part. Same thing with the chink who mixed up an immortality potion out of sulfur, saltpeter, and charcoal, and accidentally ignited it.
    No,noooo....Fuckface is your name.
    Shakespare was white...Are you calling us monkeys nigga?
    Look how many Chinese there are brah. Those MF are gonna rule the world. Face the facts.
  • edited September 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    No,noooo....Fuckface is your name.
    Shakespare was white...Are you calling us monkeys nigga?
    Look how many Chinese there are brah. Those MF are gonna rule the world. Face the facts.
    • Fuckface is an honorary title and you've earned it, congratulations niggerlover
    • I didn't invented the monkeys on typewriters thing.
    • By that logic insects all ready rule the world because just like chinks they're nowhere near as smart as whites but well outnumber them.
    edited September 2010
    • Fuckface is an honorary title and you've earned it, congratulations niggerlover
    • I didn't invented the monkeys on typewriters thing.
    • By that logic insects all ready rule the world because just like chinks they're nowhere near as smart as whites but well outnumber them.
    400 Done Goofed Error
    You didn't "invented" a good comeback either.
    Please log out and try again.
  • edited October 2010

Most of the greatest inventions throughout history were accidental! CBA to list them; I'll let someone do that for me.

EDIT: in response to criticism and hating, indians and arabs have been bumped off the superior list. I'll let Dfg argue that one for me too.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm not going to get in this shit slinging flashy show of ignorance and pathetic elitism, I just want to point out one thing.

The terms Race and Ethnicity are NOT interchangeable. They are two entierely different entities. Race is heritage, and ethnicity is culture. All of one ethnicity can belong to one race, but all of one race can not belong to one ethnicity.

Also, this thread is full of stupidity.
  • edited October 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    I'm not going to get in this shit slinging flashy show of ignorance and pathetic elitism, I just want to point out one thing.

The terms Race and Ethnicity are NOT interchangeable. They are two entierely different entities. Race is heritage, and ethnicity is culture. All of one ethnicity can belong to one race, but all of one race can not belong to one ethnicity.

Also, this thread is full of stupidity.

nigger lover
    edited October 2010
    nigger lover

Just a word of advice, Presenting facts works better than just saying nigger lover if you truly want to help change opinions. Present facts such as there IQ level's and crime rates or other things. That's what I usually do and I tend to get a better response than if I just hurl insult's. The media today has brainwashed many ( not AcidDrop he seems pretty smart I'm speaking generally) so it's not smart to insult but try to educate instead. That's how you further the white cause.
    edited October 2010
    nigger lover

You should be arrested for impersonating a white man.
  • edited October 2010
    Just a word of advice, Presenting facts works better than just saying nigger lover if you truly want to help change opinions. Present facts such as there IQ level's and crime rates or other things. That's what I usually do and I tend to get a better response than if I just hurl insult's. The media today has brainwashed many ( not AcidDrop he seems pretty smart I'm speaking generally) so it's not smart to insult but try to educate instead. That's how you further the white cause.
    Not my fault acid_drop is a nigger loving niggerlover. Also if you want to go on about white IQ levels you should learn to at the very least spell "their IQ levels"