Whos's your favourite totse.info member?

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Like the title says who's your favourite totse.info member? If you list Hellish or DFG that's fine but you must include someone else too since there admins\ Mine has to be fanglekai because I enjoy debating him or Brandon because he brings me many lulz. With that said let this asslicking thread begin:D

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    None :). I don't like picking favorites. But that doesn't mean I don't respect users.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited September 2010
    The Methmetician LOL (that was a joke).
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited September 2010
    I am my favorite member.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    I am my favorite member.

You cant vote for yourself:angry:
  • edited September 2010
    God dammit, I was going to pick Dfg.

Uhhhh, Mayberry.
  • edited September 2010
    mine is acid_drop if his is mine
    edited September 2010
    You cant vote for yourself:angry:

Too late you silly god fearing child :o
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    Crazzyass
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    God dammit, I was going to pick Dfg.

Uhhhh, Mayberry.

Aww fanks. You are my fave <3
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    when he would post - rizzo; hands down.
    i have read some heavy dope from Erorr too.
    acid_drop is unmatched in W&C but would be good to see some more general ideas; i think i would agree with a lot he has to say on politics and the human condition.
    trx100; always seem to fall into individual conversations with and it's rad :thumbsup:
    It's a little ridiculous how well versed fanglekai is in S&A.
    I really would like to see LavaRed drop some bombs; yeah pun's intended :mad:

there are plenty plenty more quality posters however.
  • edited October 2010
    To be honest, I like everyone here :D You're all my favorite :o
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    No one picked me :mad:
    edited October 2010
    I don't like picking favorites but i always enjoy Mayberry's posts :)

Yeh I don't actually have a fave (cause you all suck, j/k :p). I always enjoy your posts, especially when you're the first to reply to mine :D
    edited October 2010
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    I'm my favorite.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited October 2010
    SOME GIRL :mad:

Or Dfg. At other times, not Dfg. Honestly... you people. Trying to pull 10000 fucking users right at the start. Totse was a thriving community... because it existed for fucking ever and gradually attracted users. Not because some asshats spammed links all over the fucking internet. What advertising they did was pretty subtle. totse on money. Shit like that.

>I TYPE TOTSE.INFO IN EVERY YOUTUBE VIDEO I VISIT
    >I LINK TOTSE IN LIKE EVERY TWEET I MAKE
    >I LINK TOTSE ON ALL MY BLOG POSTS

It's... ugh.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    ^

Hi. I just reddited your post.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    ^

Hi. I just reddited your post.

Cool. I feel so loved.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited October 2010
    DFG, because I'm allowed to say that I technically kinda know an arab.
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    acid_drop is unmatched in W&C but would be good to see some more general ideas; i think i would agree with a lot he has to say on politics and the human condition.

I don't know man, I'm not really in to the racism bullshit around here, don't know your stance on it. I've actually worked with many people of different races culture. Which most of these preteen racists haven't gone out of mommy and daddys white trash trailer in Oklahoma.

Also, I do post in other areas. A decent amount. I just stay away from S&A, and don't do drugs anymore. So that's two of the big ones.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    SOME GIRL :mad:

Or Dfg. At other times, not Dfg. Honestly... you people. Trying to pull 10000 fucking users right at the start. Totse was a thriving community... because it existed for fucking ever and gradually attracted users. Not because some asshats spammed links all over the fucking internet. What advertising they did was pretty subtle. totse on money. Shit like that.

>I TYPE TOTSE.INFO IN EVERY YOUTUBE VIDEO I VISIT
    >I LINK TOTSE IN LIKE EVERY TWEET I MAKE
    >I LINK TOTSE ON ALL MY BLOG POSTS

It's... ugh.

I see your point and agree it's valid :). But thanks to your efforts, at least Google knows about Totse. And I still love you in a no homo way.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    I don't know man, I'm not really in to the racism bullshit around here, don't know your stance on it. I've actually worked with many people of different races culture. Which most of these preteen racists haven't gone out of mommy and daddys white trash trailer in Oklahoma.

Also, I do post in other areas. A decent amount. I just stay away from S&A, and don't do drugs anymore. So that's two of the big ones.

But S&A is so fun!
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    But S&A is so fun!

Haha. I don't need relationship advice. I've been with the same girl for 5 years now. Being away for a year at a time really helps the libito when coming home though. Jerking it in a foxhole just isn't the same :P. Now that I'm home for good, I just need to break her of her crazy obsession with all name branded food stuffs.
    edited October 2010
    Haha. I don't need relationship advice. I've been with the same girl for 5 years now. Being away for a year at a time really helps the libito when coming home though. Jerking it in a foxhole just isn't the same :P. Now that I'm home for good, I just need to break her of her crazy obsession with all name branded food stuffs.

You're missing the point of S&A. It's for when others ask for relationship advice, you can tell them to go murder/suicide :o
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You're missing the point of S&A. It's for when others ask for relationship advice, you can tell them to go murder/suicide :o

I lulzed. From my experience of S&A, it's mainly filled with high school problems. And murder/suicide only keeps me entertained for so long.

I'm not a very "mushy" guy. Just not my thing. I'm the guy that your girlfriend ends up sleeping with, because I'm an asshole to her. Then she comes crawling back to you cause I fucked her brains out..... then wouldn't cuddle with her! haha. Sounds like I have a new business plan.
    edited October 2010
    You can also read lulzy sex stories and if your horny you can :fap:

If I'm horny I can fuck the person I live with. Sex stories never did it for me, thus I read literature and not romance novels :o
    edited October 2010
    Yea i could never get into erotica either but then again i kind of hate reading fiction so that's probably why :p

I like fiction. Good authors are important. I wont read garbage.
    edited October 2010
    I like fiction. Good authors are important. I wont read garbage.

The problem is most fiction now is shit so I mainly read non but I did like the Hannibal series and American Psycho was pretty good. Other than that Stephen King is the only fiction I get into. Most of my reading is about history religion or crime.
    edited October 2010
    I lulzed. From my experience of S&A, it's mainly filled with high school problems. And murder/suicide only keeps me entertained for so long.

I'm not a very "mushy" guy. Just not my thing. I'm the guy that your girlfriend ends up sleeping with, because I'm an asshole to her. Then she comes crawling back to you cause I fucked her brains out..... then wouldn't cuddle with her! haha. Sounds like I have a new business plan.

I like giving out relationship advice. I'm not emotional at all, either. I refuse to cuddle with girls, and I also get sex by being an asshole. I drink, smoke cigars, and do whatever I want, but the ladies still want me. It's amusing. I've been able to avoid a lot of stupid shit by learning about relationships, and I hope others can benefit from what I've learned and what others have learned.
    edited October 2010
    I like giving out relationship advice. I'm not emotional at all, either. I refuse to cuddle with girls, and I also get sex by being an asshole. I drink, smoke cigars, and do whatever I want, but the ladies still want me. It's amusing. I've been able to avoid a lot of stupid shit by learning about relationships, and I hope others can benefit from what I've learned and what others have learned.

My girlfriend now is probably the only girl I've really let cuddle on me. Lovely girl. And shes lucky, I usually hate being touched unnecessarily. But I've laid around in bed with her quite a few times doing nothing.
    The problem is most fiction now is shit so I mainly read non but I did like the Hannibal series and American Psycho was pretty good. Other than that Stephen King is the only fiction I get into. Most of my reading is about history religion or crime.

I don't do horror or suspense. Read Everything is Illuminated. Probably not your cup of tea because it's about the time frame of the invasion of the Ukraine, and doesn't paint the jews in a terrible light. Also David Sedaris has a few books of great short stories, and all are hillarious. Also probably not your cup of tea, because he is gay.

You need to let go of your convictions man. You're closing yourself off from what little is interesting in the world.
    edited October 2010
    You might also like Consider the Lobster by David Foster Wallace. He suicided. The title alone made me lol, and the short stories (actually "essays", but that's a just a literary distinction) are good.
    edited October 2010
    My girlfriend now is probably the only girl I've really let cuddle on me. Lovely girl. And shes lucky, I usually hate being touched unnecessarily. But I've laid around in bed with her quite a few times doing nothing.

I don't do horror or suspense. Read Everything is Illuminated. Probably not your cup of tea because it's about the time frame of the invasion of the Ukraine, and doesn't paint the jews in a terrible light. Also David Sedaris has a few books of great short stories, and all are hillarious. Also probably not your cup of tea, because he is gay.

You need to let go of your convictions man. You're closing yourself off from what little is interesting in the world.

I read thing;s that go against my beliefs all the time. Ive read everything from the communist manifesto to the satanic bible, plato every subject and view imaginable. I don't cut myself off from any viewpoint and believe it or not I do listen to opposing views. From everything I've read and experienced I do believe race is more than skin colour. This dosent mean I'm instantly a prick to black people(and not because I'm scared) I still try to be respectful but I will always speak what I believe on something. I do believe absolutely through that Zionism and multiculturalism is nothing but destructive to any people. I think race mixing is sick because it destroys cultures and I oppose the reverse discrimination against white people.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2010
    I am my favorite member.

No you're not I am.
    edited October 2010
    I think race mixing is sick because it destroys cultures and I oppose the reverse discrimination against white people.

That was actually an intelligent comment. But for that to be a reason, then you should be against ethnic cleansing. As I said in another thread here, race and ethnicity are not interchangeable. There are many ethnicity(cultures) in a race.

But you seem to be only interested in perserving your own culture, where as others don't seem to matter. If you really want to preserve your own culture, then you also protect others. Annexing and destroying cultures is how we get in to wars, and disputes.

I also don't approve of reverse discrimination, but if you continue to discriminate against others, it will continue. Let people be, and they'll let you be. Fuck with someone, and if they have a spine, will fuck you back.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention. If you're against ethnic mixing, and racemixing. The U.S. and Canada is not the right place for you. The U.S., Canada, and Austrailia are all pretty much founded as a place for fucked people to go, breed and prosper. If you want to be an elitist, Germany wont even let you in it's country anymore. You've found your self in a predicament where it's really acceptable to hate on people based soley on the color of skin. Save maybe Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, or a wealthy republican household.
    edited October 2010
    No you're not I am.

I'm your favorite member? That's sweet. :)
    edited October 2010
    That was actually an intelligent comment. But for that to be a reason, then you should be against ethnic cleansing. As I said in another thread here, race and ethnicity are not interchangeable. There are many ethnicity(cultures) in a race.

But you seem to be only interested in perserving your own culture, where as others don't seem to matter. If you really want to preserve your own culture, then you also protect others. Annexing and destroying cultures is how we get in to wars, and disputes.

I also don't approve of reverse discrimination, but if you continue to discriminate against others, it will continue. Let people be, and they'll let you be. Fuck with someone, and if they have a spine, will fuck you back.

I am against ethnic cleansing. Sometimes I'll say things because I'm pissed about the situation. I believe every culture has a right to exist and a right to a homeland. I hate how every other race can say that but a white say's that and it's "racist". We had no right to colonize Africa that wasn't our place. Muslim's deserve to preserve there culture as do Jew's Hispanics but this should also include rights. Take Israel for example they have Apartheid style laws and to be honest I don't care but why is that never talked about in today's society. I'm more pro white then anti anyone else. Sure I call people niggers because it's totse you know but IRL I'm a pretty level headed guy that hates what's happening in America and Europe. I have reason's for my beliefs I'm not a guy raised in the trailer who "hates out of ignorance. I'm just very pissed about the current situation.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2010
    I'm your favorite member? That's sweet. :)

No I'm not you are.
    edited October 2010
    I am against ethnic cleansing. Sometimes I'll say things because I'm pissed about the situation. I believe every culture has a right to exist and a right to a homeland. I hate how every other race can say that but a white say's that and it's "racist". We had no right to colonize Africa that wasn't our place. Muslim's deserve to preserve there culture as do Jew's Hispanics but this should also include rights. Take Israel for example they have Apartheid style laws and to be honest I don't care but why is that never talked about in today's society. I'm more pro white then anti anyone else. Sure I call people niggers because it's totse you know but IRL I'm a pretty level headed guy that hates what's happening in America and Europe. I have reason's for my beliefs I'm not a guy raised in the trailer who "hates out of ignorance. I'm just very pissed about the current situation.

Well then you've went up a notch in by book. People that simply hate Blacks, Jews, etc. etc. for not reason, have no place in society as far as I'm concerned.

It also must be understood, that the reason that so many Blacks, Jews, hispanics, etc. are in this country, is because they were either enslaved(in the case of blacks) or refugees in the (case of jews).

Discriminating on our own soil is silly. We are all a part of this country as we were refugees at one point. I'm nearly completely Irish. My family came here to save themselves as well. That is one thing that used to be really respectable about this country.

And everyone bitches about the Mexican migration. They bitched about the Irish(lot of violence), jews, Chechs and everyone else. They want out of Mexico for a reason. Just as all your relatives did.

Raise your chin a bit. Some stupid mother fucker is going to be discriminate against you, fuck it. That's been my philosophy. It's misguided anger, and being racist is unproductive aggression. That goes for whoever enacts it. Black, white, Jew, Muslim, Indian.

I had this conversation many times with stuipd rednecks in my company. When the black kids would bitch about the Muslims, calling them all evil, I would tear in to them reminding them where they came from. When a white kid, hated niggers, I reminded him that the boy just cleared a fucking house for you and wasn't required to, this mother fucker just risked his life for you, his brother.

I've seen a lot, and been a lot of places. One thing that broke a squad faster than anything was stupid prejudices.

EDIT: I wasn't racist in the least bit to begin with, I was raised by very liberal parents. But I think my upbringing, bachelors degree, and then service really gave me a good insight on the matter.
    edited October 2010
    Well then you've went up a notch in by book. People that simply hate Blacks, Jews, etc. etc. for not reason, have no place in society as far as I'm concerned.

It also must be understood, that the reason that so many Blacks, Jews, hispanics, etc. are in this country, is because they were either enslaved(in the case of blacks) or refugees in the case of jews.

Discriminating on our own soil is silly. We are all a part of this country as we were refugees at one point. I'm nearly completely Irish. My family came here to save themselves as well. That's one thing was used to be really respectable about this country.

And every bitches about the Mexican migration. They bitched about the Irish(lot of violence), jews, Chechs and everyone else. They want out of Mexico for a reason.

Raise your chin a bit. Some stuipd mother fucker is going to be discriminate against you, fuck it. That's been my philosophy. It's misguided anger, and being racist is unproductive aggression. That goes for whoever enacts it. Black, white, Jew, Muslim, Indian.

I had this conversation many times with stuipd rednecks in my company. When the black kids would bitch about the Muslims calling them all evil, I would tear in to them telling them where they came from. When a white kid, hated niggers, I reminded him that the boy just cleared a fucking house for you and wasn't required to.

I've seen a lot, and been a lot of places. One thing that broke a squad faster than anything was stupid prejudices.

You make some good points and I would gladly say whites go back to Europe if everyone else went back to there land as well. I would like to point out though that in the case of Slavery Africans sold other African's into slavery. I hate how they still bitch about slavery to this day. There were even wealthy blacks that owned slaves. I hate those ignorant white trash types as much as anyone. Sure on totse I say niggers and shit but If I saw a black man was in trouble and needed my help you can bet your ass I'd be there to help that man. Were all human beings but I do believe the issue of race is real and the fact that discussion of it is shunned doesn't help anything. Many of the white Nationalist groups are working with Muslim's and Black groups actually on the common ground of preserving cultural Identity. Hell I heard about a black guy who was lynched and shot recently in SC. I think the murder was absolute scum. What did murder do to help whites? He can burn for all I care. I'm decent to anyone I meet but I do have political beliefs that aren't "kosher" in these times. I am a white nationalist but that dosent mean I'm in the cow pasture burning crosses in stupid pointy hats you know.
    edited October 2010
    You make some good points and I would gladly say whites go back to Europe if everyone else went back to there land as well. I would like to point out though that in the case of Slavery Africans sold other African's into slavery. I hate how they still bitch about slavery to this day. There were even wealthy blacks that owned slaves. I hate those ignorant white trash types as much as anyone. Sure on totse I say niggers and shit but If I saw a black man was in trouble and needed my help you can bet your ass I'd be there to help that man. Were all human beings but I do believe the issue of race is real and the fact that discussion of it is shunned doesn't help anything. Many of the white Nationalist groups are working with Muslim's and Black groups actually on the common ground of preserving cultural Identity. Hell I heard about a black guy who was lynched and shot recently in SC. I think the murder was absolute scum. What did murder do to help whites? He can burn for all I care. I'm decent to anyone I meet but I do have political beliefs that aren't "kosher" in these times. I am a white nationalist but that dosent mean I'm in the cow pasture burning crosses in stupid pointy hats you know.

It's sooooooo good to hear it!! :D
    edited October 2010
    I would like to point out though that in the case of Slavery Africans sold other African's into slavery. I hate how they still bitch about slavery to this day. There were even wealthy blacks that owned slaves.

Agreed. But those who bitch are typically the minority. It's something as a political rule, those who bitch the most, and have the time to complain are those that are heard. While those comfortable with where they are, and those working hard are not represented. I lived with a black guy from Chicago for two years when I went to school at SUI. He was a laugh riot, and we would talk about the racial shit all the time, usually while stoned as hell. He kept a stable job, and worked his ass off at school. There are worthless people in every race/culture. Whites, blacks and everyone else. Take a stroll through a fucking trailer park and tell me white are superior. They may owe 2010 Cars, but they are in absurd amounts of debt and live in a delapidated shit hole.
    If I saw a black man was in trouble and needed my help you can bet your ass I'd be there to help that man. Were all human beings but I do believe the issue of race is real and the fact that discussion of it is shunned doesn't help anything.

Then why the internet tough buy b/s? That's one of the things that disgusts me about totse. 13 yr old kids that thing they know anything about the world. As of now there isn't a problem in W&C but if it gets like the old totse, there will be plenty of mall ninja's saying they were Rangers, and killed a shit ton of Speznas yadda yadda. And a lot of them "hate niggers, queers, and jews," but in real life they are completely complacent because they have no spine. They release aggression and fantasies on here.
    I am a white nationalist but that dosent mean I'm in the cow pasture burning crosses in stupid pointy hats you know.

Well if you aligning yourself with general scum you will be placed as such. Cultural preservation is a good thing, but aligning yourself with racially aggregated, angry, aggressive people does not help. Make some ticket of your own. Being a part of a society that has historically been known to lynch blacks, burn jews, and spit on women is not the way to be respected. Fuck. Form your own Organization commited to the preservation of all culture. Being one sided is the fault of most of these narrow minded fools.

Side note: I realize that was pretty long and most wont read it, but I have very strong feelings. Like I said. I've seen quite a few cultures. I've spent months in Germany, Korea, England, Afghanistan, Iraq, and goddamnedfuckinggeorgia. :P

Education goes a long way. Preserve it rather than spread continued ignorance.
    edited October 2010
    It's sooooooo good to hear it!! :D

Lol trust me I'm far from an ignorant redneck. I'm a WN but I'm not retarded. I just call people nigger's for lulz. I be an intelligent racist.:o:o
    edited October 2010
    ^That was something that always pissed me off about Zoklet, Why did it have to be "it is so good to hear it" and not "it's so good to hear it". Contractions make sentences sound much smoother and easier on the ears :mad:

You can't write professional papers with contractions. Have you attended college or a university? A paper full of contractions is a failing grade.
    edited October 2010
    You can't write professional papers with contractions. Have you attended college or a university? A paper full of contractions is a failing grade.

They hardly care anymore :o
    edited October 2010
    ^That was something that always pissed me off about Zoklet, Why did it have to be "it is so good to hear it" and not "it's so good to hear it". Contractions make sentences sound much smoother and easier on the ears :mad:

Because wires doesn't like contractions?
    edited October 2010
    They hardly care anymore :o

Maybe your school phails? I completed my bachelors 4 years ago.

Next thing you know, they will add "ain't" in to the diction...... FUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm not really in to the racism bullshit around here, don't know your stance on it. I've actually worked with many people of different races culture. Which most of these preteen racists haven't gone out of mommy and daddys white trash trailer in Oklahoma.

if your interested in my stance on racism. It's a shame that racism has become 'funny' or 'post-worthy' because I certainly didn't join totse to discuss or even see any racial discrimination. I love it when dirtysanchez fires up because he actually commits to backing up his opinion and a lot of the time I'm surprised with the conversation that follows, however the 'meme' mentality of racism is just :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    Maybe your school phails? I completed my bachelors 4 years ago.

Next thing you know, they will add "ain't" in to the diction...... FUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu

Definitely not a failschool. It's recommended that you don't use contractions, but all the profs/TAs say they don't really care. When you're grading several hundred papers, contractions are the last thing you'll worry about :p
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    if your interested in my stance on racism. It's a shame that racism has become 'funny' or 'post-worthy' because I certainly didn't join totse to discuss or even see any racial discrimination. I love it when dirtysanchez fires up because he actually commits to backing up his opinion and a lot of the time I'm surprised with the conversation that follows, however the 'meme' mentality of racism is just :facepalm:

I agree the meme mentality is retadred. i'm glad you enjoy my posting:D Like I said in this thread I'm not ignorant and I try to back up what I say as best I can. I enjoy our discussions stres. People like Fatty do nothing for the cause I believe in. I atleast try to present facts instead of just mindless hate.
    edited October 2010
    Definitely not a failschool. It's recommended that you don't use contractions, but all the profs/TAs say they don't really care. When you're grading several hundred papers, contractions are the last thing you'll worry about :p

On low level classes definitely. However, my senior classes, and such were pretty hardcore. I was an English/History double Major, with a journalism minor so I had some pretty heavy shit my last year. Contractions still don't belong in professional works however.