Sup

CloverClover Acolyte
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Alright, am I still gonna fix this site? I have more motivation to do so now that I'm perma banned from zoklet. Lol, I guess I made ScumBag rly butthurt:

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=140927

So they permanantly banned me from the forums. So I'm not gonna bother re-registering, so I want to fix this place up and get it traffic. I'll be in IRC today later (I'm in the middle of sleeping now :p) and we'll get the ball rolling. :D

Comments

• stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    do it, brah! :o
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    Haha! I screened grabbed it before it got deleted.:D
    Please replace the missing white repeat gif "y" that should be there on the right!
    It's been driving me nutz.
    I'm glad you got b& from there.....I missed you mang!:( (nohomo)
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Haha! I screened grabbed it before it got deleted.:D
    Please replace the missing white repeat gif "y" that should be there on the right!
    It's been driving me nutz.
    I'm glad you got b& from there.....I missed you mang!:( (nohomo)

I missed totse to :(. And now I'm a full time member, I'm not going to dispute my ban...everyone's reaction (WTF HOW ARE YOU GONNA BAN CLOVER? IS THIS A MISTAKE blah blah blah') is just going to once again show the community how the moderation is there at zoklet...they're willing to throw away a long time totsean, and I have contributed a lot to totse and zoklet, all because I exposed someone's cowardice.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    Clover wrote: »
    I missed totse to :(. And now I'm a full time member, I'm not going to dispute my ban...everyone's reaction (WTF HOW ARE YOU GONNA BAN CLOVER? IS THIS A MISTAKE blah blah blah') is just going to once again show the community how the moderation is there at zoklet...they're willing to throw away a long time totsean, and I have contributed a lot to totse and zoklet, all because I exposed someone's cowardice.
    I'm just glad to see you back:cool:.....I think you are another great asset to this forum like the other members here. You have a lot to offer.:thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    lol, like I said Zoklet users will join this place eventually if Zoklet keeps this up :).