This just in: Totse.info thread locked on Zoklet

Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Well, they have just crossed the line in the sand as far as I am concerned.

We will re-build this place, our &totse will be back. And we will see Zoklet only have the 3 users it used to have before January 2009 - that is all that place deserves.

Comments

• Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    i keep lol'ing at how the new mods are some of zok's biggest brown-nosers:facepalm:
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    The thread was like 15 pages long and was turning into shit like "+1 lol" so I'm not too surprised either.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    We're getting to the brown man.

Good job guys.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im not surprised but still it is symbolic of how Zoklet is trying to keep the totse.info movement down.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    Im not surprised but still it is symbolic of how Zoklet is trying to keep the totse.info movement down.

Goes to show that it is a personal agenda of theirs, and they couldn't care less about Totse or Totseans.

Very odd considering there is even no money involved. Imagine doing business with those guys. *shudders*
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I expected that to happen but fear not my brothers, my objective is complete.

I am a cyber-terrorist after all. Just go to Movies section or check any of my major threads on Zoklet. You will find a nice surprise waiting there for you.

I propose, that we take our good threads out of Zoklet and migrate them here. Most of my major threads are already on Totse. I suggest you do the same. It's not against the rule, since you created them.

This will give us a major boost in content.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    First time I've seen a thread moved to the Trashcan from Bat Country by Euda in the "Why should I go to Totse.info". I think Zok is giving his captains orders to snip this at the balls. That or it's Fish and Wires who are always up to no good. I don't remember the last thread that was moved from Bat Country to the Trashcan :rolleyes:.

[BTW I could have just Bel-Aired that lol]
  • YggYgg New Arrival
    edited July 2010

I don't mean to be the dick in the mashed potatoes, but don't you realize how absurd you sound? RAH RAH RAH THEY'RE OPPRESSING US RAH!!! :facepalm:

You of all are last to talk, you've been spamming your bullshit advertisement over there more than anyone, what's it been, like 4 threads in GS?
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    THIS JUST IN:

I have received an infraction and my threads about totse.info have been closed. You can really tell Zoklet is trying hard to nip this "problem" in the bud. They really don't want us to exist. Granted maybe I was a little aggressive in trying to get the word out but really there are much more deserving people of infractions. Are we going to let Zoklet get away with this? HELL NO!
  • YggYgg New Arrival
    edited July 2010
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ygg wrote: »
    I don't mean to be the dick in the mashed potatoes, but don't you realize how absurd you sound? RAH RAH RAH THEY'RE OPPRESSING US RAH!!! :facepalm:

You of all are last to talk, you've been spamming your bullshit advertisement over there more than anyone, what's it been, like 4 threads in GS?

This is true, I am trying to start a coup against Zoklet. In reality im having a lot of fun doing this from my computer but is it really necessary to get so worked up over lil' ol' me? I mean don't you have better shit to do as a mod?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Ygg wrote: »

THIS JUST IN:

I have received an infraction and my threads about totse.info have been closed. You can really tell Zoklet is trying hard to nip this "problem" in the bud. They really don't want us to exist. Granted maybe I was a little aggressive in trying to get the word out but really there are much more deserving people of infractions. Are we going to let Zoklet get away with this? HELL NO!

Easy there people. We DON'T want to fight with Zoklet. It's their forum let them run it in whatever way they like. Just be cool and focus on what you're supposed to do. Contribute/Post.

Just Pm users if you want but don't spam Zoklet.

Yqq, have a little patience. Just merge them together. The more you trash can them, the more users will create them.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

I am a cyber-terrorist after all. Just go to Movies section or check any of my major threads on Zoklet. You will find a nice surprise waiting there for you.

lmao. nice!
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010

I propose, that we take our good threads out of Zoklet and migrate them here. Most of my major threads are already on Totse. I suggest you do the same. It's not against the rule, since you created them.

ATTN: DFG

The links are dead now, since the URL has changed to /bbs/.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    ATTN: DFG

The links are dead now, since the URL has changed to /bbs/.

Well, I knew that would happen. But I don't care. I got my major threads without causing problems.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010

One of my threads is archived in their pyro forum. Now it just links to a thread on here.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zok's just butthurt that Totse.info is stealing all of their members and it doesn't help his mood that he got the 12 inch dildo Wires fucks him with stuck up his ass.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    It just shows we are having more of an inpact than the avrage totse forum.

Hell I wouldent even call this site a clone more like totse reincarnated. :D
  • edited July 2010
    Dfg: Go edit those links pl0x!

The one in your sig over there is also messed up. We need those links working to get new members.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Dfg: Go edit those links pl0x!

The one in your sig over there is also messed up. We need those links working to get new members.

I edited it but I can't use BBcode in my signature. It's disabled.
  • edited July 2010
    You fixed it to the best of your ability. Well done.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's open again.

In Bat Country.

:facepalm:
  • edited July 2010
    I guess they nfigured we might to able to take the HB'ers off their hands... I don't think that's such a bad thing though. It's obviously insulting, but at least the thread is re-opened. Keep that shit bumped guys.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol, Zoks a noob if he thinks thats the case.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Zok's just butthurt that Totse.info is stealing all of their members and it doesn't help his mood that he got the 12 inch dildo Wires fucks him with stuck up his ass.

Damn...that brings a scary image to mind. :eek:
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    i keep lol'ing at how the new mods are some of zok's biggest brown-nosers:facepalm:
    You're a bit of a faggot so don't talk.